Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

*|DuNk A DeV tEaM mEmBeR wInNeRs|* (Page 8)

-Ravjot- IF-Veteran Member
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal25

YAY!
Okay so for my speech.. *EHEM*

Well, I have to say I am very  happy to have been able to dunk Ravz! It has been my dream to be able to drop Ravz in a cold pool of water. ROFLROFL This is because she is suppost to be a ninja, and well, she is suppost to be stealthy. Thumbs Up So it is a great accomplishment to have been able to succeed. *gets teary eyed* Oh, and Ravz I think you need to take Ninja 101 again... just saying ROFL For this victory I would like to thank one person is mimi0295, thank you so much for the help! HugHug
Thank you once again! Also the DTs that thought up this game, you guys are awesome! Big smile Very good Idea! It was a lot of fun to play!
 Congrats to the other winners as well and for the congrats! Hug

Yes yes Payal I know all about your dreamStern Smile You even asked me for the answerROFL I didn't think you'd get it but you asked Cookie?Shocked Cookie! How could you tell peopleStern Smile I am...shocked! And Ninja buddy, I don't need to take Ninja 101. This was a flukeLOL

Originally posted by bmtdluver

congratz everyone!! woohoo! i actually won something*dances in circles*LOL aww, i speech...i can't make speechesEmbarrassed lol, umm, here goes nothing

Thank you everyone for the "award". first, i would like to thank the crazy Wacko creatives for coming up with this fabulous idea of dunking all these poor people in freezing cold water.LOL Then, i would like to thank all the people who helped me dunk Ravjot di(i dont know if they want to stay annonymous.....). It was really fun to play this game, and it was a little challenging too. But thanks to some wonderful people, i managed to succeed. I can't wait to see what the next crazy game is- even if i can't participate, it'll most definitely be fun to watch from the sidelines. Congratulations to all the winners and least dunked. As for mimi, well, i hope the water wasn't too cold.WinkBig smile

Radhika

You too?Stern Smile How?Stern Smile But I'm glad you had funApprove And how about you tell your di the names of the people that helped you? =) LOL

Anyway, my speechCool

It was a bright and sunny day and Ravjot was really happy. Except then she had a moment where her brain stopped working and agreed to sign up for the Dunk A Dev Team contest posted by Rosh. But, she did that because she knew it would be fun. The part where she was stupid was that she gave easy questions and that's why she got dunked. And she has no idea why she's talking in 3rd person but she's going to go after the people that gave away the answer to her question *cough* Cookie *cough*. And this is the 6th sentence so hurry up and gimme my siggy RoshROFL

On a serious note (shocking I knowLOL) this was a cool game and was very creative and fun, even though I did get dunkedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.Payal25mimi0295

mimi0295 IF-Veteran Member
mimi0295
mimi0295

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
@Macaroni- ROFLROFL oh shush! It's not my fault that I know you so well... and that your questions were so easy ROFL
-BolNaHalke- IF-Veteran Member
-BolNaHalke-
-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Originally posted by Payal25

YAY!
Okay so for my speech.. *EHEM*

Well, I have to say I am very  happy to have been able to dunk Ravz! It has been my dream to be able to drop Ravz in a cold pool of water. ROFLROFL This is because she is suppost to be a ninja, and well, she is suppost to be stealthy. Thumbs Up So it is a great accomplishment to have been able to succeed. *gets teary eyed* Oh, and Ravz I think you need to take Ninja 101 again... just saying ROFL For this victory I would like to thank one person is mimi0295, thank you so much for the help! HugHug
Thank you once again! Also the DTs that thought up this game, you guys are awesome! Big smile Very good Idea! It was a lot of fun to play!
 Congrats to the other winners as well and for the congrats! Hug

Yes yes Payal I know all about your dreamStern Smile You even asked me for the answerROFL I didn't think you'd get it but you asked Cookie?Shocked Cookie! How could you tell peopleStern Smile I am...shocked! And Ninja buddy, I don't need to take Ninja 101. This was a flukeLOL

Originally posted by bmtdluver

congratz everyone!! woohoo! i actually won something*dances in circles*LOL aww, i speech...i can't make speechesEmbarrassed lol, umm, here goes nothing

Thank you everyone for the "award". first, i would like to thank the crazy Wacko creatives for coming up with this fabulous idea of dunking all these poor people in freezing cold water.LOL Then, i would like to thank all the people who helped me dunk Ravjot di(i dont know if they want to stay annonymous.....). It was really fun to play this game, and it was a little challenging too. But thanks to some wonderful people, i managed to succeed. I can't wait to see what the next crazy game is- even if i can't participate, it'll most definitely be fun to watch from the sidelines. Congratulations to all the winners and least dunked. As for mimi, well, i hope the water wasn't too cold.WinkBig smile

Radhika

You too?Stern Smile How?Stern Smile But I'm glad you had funApprove And how about you tell your di the names of the people that helped you? =) LOL

Anyway, my speechCool

It was a bright and sunny day and Ravjot was really happy. Except then she had a moment where her brain stopped working and agreed to sign up for the Dunk A Dev Team contest posted by Rosh. But, she did that because she knew it would be fun. The part where she was stupid was that she gave easy questions and that's why she got dunked. And she has no idea why she's talking in 3rd person but she's going to go after the people that gave away the answer to her question *cough* Cookie *cough*. And this is the 6th sentence so hurry up and gimme my siggy RoshROFL

On a serious note (shocking I knowLOL) this was a cool game and was very creative and fun, even though I did get dunkedLOL

ROFL      RAVZ seriously...what the heck kinda speech what that.. LOL

K..fine i will give you your sig..as long as you leave Squid alone! Approve
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
@ Cookie: It was hard!

And Rosh, that's the best speech you'll ever seeCool
-BolNaHalke- IF-Veteran Member
-BolNaHalke-
-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
eh^ Ermm seen better
mimi0295
mimi0295

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
@Macaroni:

"Who was my first friend on I-F?"

*everyone looks at Maasi*
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
No!!!! It could've been PayalLOL I met em both at around them timeLOL
mimi0295
mimi0295

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Uhhuh. *nods head disapprovingly* You could have asked "What kind of puppy do I have?"

Go to top