Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Wow, congrats to all the winners!

My speech:

Heehee, I dunked priya.nair, one of the nicest DT mods I know who always helps with any problem we have on IF.πŸ€— Heehee, sooooo sorry to have dunked you Priya, but couldn't help it!πŸ˜† I really enjoyed your question about the Indian Classical dance. Especially since I myself learned Bharatanatyam for some years, I had fun searching for the right answer.⭐️ Hope we have more fun games likes this in future. They're really fun and teach us things we never knew at the same time.
mimi0295 thumbnail
@Kavya di- Wah bhai wah, kya speech tha! πŸ‘πŸ€£
I just wanna say one thing: WATCH OUT!

I'll be coming for you soon. I'll be standing outside your window with a belan. 😎🀣🀣
ar4lyf thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
congratulations to all the new members of the team
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Yes yes Payal I know all about your dream😳 You even asked me for the answer🀣 I didn't think you'd get it but you asked Cookie?😲 Cookie! How could you tell people😳 I am...shocked! And Ninja buddy, I don't need to take Ninja 101. This was a flukeπŸ˜†

I did not! πŸ˜² I asked you who you're best friends were, so technically my ninja friend, I did some work by myself 😎😎 HA!
And don't be mean to Mimi, theres a force field around her, if you want to get to her you have to go through my secret ninja skills in combat.
^ Did that make sense? πŸ˜•
🀣
Oh lord, we are weird.
YAY!
Btw, that was a very cool speech, but why were you talking in 3rd person? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Actually that would be fun 😲😲 We should do that after our Ninja phase is over!! 😲😲
mimi0295 thumbnail
PAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!
I LOVE YOU! *hugs*

HA MACARONI! You can't hurt me now...or I'll dognap Tommy! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH 🀣
Payal25 thumbnail
@Mimi
LOL! πŸ˜†
Yayyy! I love you too!!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think we're spamming guys 🀣
Edited by Payal25 - 14 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🀣 ^ Payal its okay yaar we all are spamming its cool..no probs on my side but its wrong to spam ... just saying..
Payal25 thumbnail
^^ That is very true, so I shall stop now. Right after this post.
-RIGHT HERE- .. stopping that is.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

no I'm serious. Okay tootles! 😎
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
K guys!!! I think you all have your siggies now!! And you have made your speeches!! SO the first DADT member game is over! πŸ‘ Thanks for participating guys!! Hopefully we can do this another time!!! πŸ˜‰
aish_punk thumbnail
yay i won :D...

I dunked MIMI 😈..n she so deserves that! *evil laugh*

Actually the question was REALLY easy..i dont know her that well..but she's openly showcasing her love for her crushes..🀣...so thats why i got it!

I've aldready seen most of the sigs by now..n Gur they look really pretty! <3..cant wait to get mine..

eh, is this enough? :P...i'm really bad at speeches n am not even sure if this was one! πŸ˜†

congo to the rest :)

n thanks a lot for the pm Rav!

-aish