Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

*|DuNk A DeV tEaM mEmBeR wInNeRs|* (Page 7)

Navi_44 IF-Dazzler
Navi_44
Navi_44

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Congrats to the winner :)

spiritcrimson IF-Sizzlerz
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Mil Gaya Mujhe!

Yay, I'm gonna show off my siggy Dabba nowROFL

Mimzy should see itROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

mimi0295 IF-Stunnerz
mimi0295
mimi0295

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Rachu, I am going to hurt you. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.spiritcrimson

meluvsrk IF-Dazzler
meluvsrk
meluvsrk

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Updated my post on Page 5 Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.xxMATSxx

Angelic_A IF-Sizzlerz
Angelic_A
Angelic_A

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by INTERN. SQUID

@Dr.B.fly- That's Dr. Squid to you ROFL and OYE SHOOT KAR UR MOUTH!
I aint writing no  speech. *cries*
Oyee I asked Dr. Rosh. Light if you should be promoted and she said NO! ROFL And I know I ain't writing no speech either. ApproveCool

Originally posted by Dr. Rosh Light

Oye guys! My game my rules! Everyone has to write a speech that won! Approve

Otherwise its not fair to the rest nah? Embarrassed

SO shutup and write! Approve

Yeah I agree its your game and your rules but still.. we are in the same team right?? LOL
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Rosh don't ask me for speech. You know I will never leave microphone.LOLWink 
Any ways I was wondering why I am so  cold. Oh it was all that dunking.Embarrassed
Rosh great gameClap and I am truly honored and proud leading and mentoring  such wonderful talented CCs. Pleasure is all mine Smile

Thank you all for the complements and thanks for dunking me it was fun.LOL I like to be cold.Smile

Edited by ramas - 12 January 2010 at 8:51pm
xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
ROTFL!! ROFL HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh gosh!

Aman I gave Squid the permission to be called Dr. Approve I might have forgotten to mention that *rolls eyes in embarrasement* Embarrassed ahem...

and Speech..erm....sorry guys if you dont wanna make a public speech them make it to me through pm or something! But speech is needed Approve

I will pm you and squid Cool For it!

Raksha di!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !! soooo sweet! No di pleasure is ours for having you as our mentor and head! Hug Glad you enjoyed it!!!! and I think that can do as your speech Embarrassed
rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal25

YAY!
Okay so for my speech.. *EHEM*

Well, I have to say I am very  happy to have been able to dunk Ravz! It has been my dream to be able to drop Ravz in a cold pool of water. ROFLROFL This is because she is suppost to be a ninja, and well, she is suppost to be stealthy. Thumbs Up So it is a great accomplishment to have been able to succeed. *gets teary eyed* Oh, and Ravz I think you need to take Ninja 101 again... just saying ROFL For this victory I would like to thank one person is mimi0295, thank you so much for the help! HugHug
Thank you once again! Also the DTs that thought up this game, you guys are awesome! Big smile Very good Idea! It was a lot of fun to play!
 Congrats to the other winners as well and for the congrats! Hug

Yes yes Payal I know all about your dreamStern Smile You even asked me for the answerROFL I didn't think you'd get it but you asked Cookie?Shocked Cookie! How could you tell peopleStern Smile I am...shocked! And Ninja buddy, I don't need to take Ninja 101. This was a flukeLOL

Originally posted by bmtdluver

congratz everyone!! woohoo! i actually won something*dances in circles*LOL aww, i speech...i can't make speechesEmbarrassed lol, umm, here goes nothing

Thank you everyone for the "award". first, i would like to thank the crazy Wacko creatives for coming up with this fabulous idea of dunking all these poor people in freezing cold water.LOL Then, i would like to thank all the people who helped me dunk Ravjot di(i dont know if they want to stay annonymous.....). It was really fun to play this game, and it was a little challenging too. But thanks to some wonderful people, i managed to succeed. I can't wait to see what the next crazy game is- even if i can't participate, it'll most definitely be fun to watch from the sidelines. Congratulations to all the winners and least dunked. As for mimi, well, i hope the water wasn't too cold.WinkBig smile

Radhika

You too?Stern Smile How?Stern Smile But I'm glad you had funApprove And how about you tell your di the names of the people that helped you? =) LOL

Anyway, my speechCool

It was a bright and sunny day and Ravjot was really happy. Except then she had a moment where her brain stopped working and agreed to sign up for the Dunk A Dev Team contest posted by Rosh. But, she did that because she knew it would be fun. The part where she was stupid was that she gave easy questions and that's why she got dunked. And she has no idea why she's talking in 3rd person but she's going to go after the people that gave away the answer to her question *cough* Cookie *cough*. And this is the 6th sentence so hurry up and gimme my siggy RoshROFL

On a serious note (shocking I knowLOL) this was a cool game and was very creative and fun, even though I did get dunkedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.Payal25mimi0295

Go to top