Rules & Announcements

*|DuNk A DeV tEaM mEmBeR wInNeRs|* (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

ashmii

IF-Sizzlerz

ashmii

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Wooooo i wonCool why do we have to give a speechStern Smile wasnt part of the deal *hmph*

anyways my speechSmile:

Dunking Ravjot was a very memorable expericence. It was a awful lot of hard work aswell. first Rosh pm's me asking who Ravs first freind was, as far as i remembered it was either payal or Meera. i wasnt reaaly sure so i thought abit of stalking shud do the trick. the abit of stalking ended up in being alot of stalking. i went through her motw posts reading every question and answerStern Smile, checked through PM's and then searched hr birthday post aswell. it wasnt much help so i thought lets ask Meera. Meera thought it was her but she wasnt so sureShockedLOLLOL so then i stalked Meeras birthday post to see if i would find anything there and i founddddddd itt!! okay i think i got abit carried away i have no clue how many sentences i wroteROFL

btw all that hard work doesnt anyone think i shud get maybe 2 siggies?Ermm I DOOOOOOOBig smile

btw Ravs all that just to dunk youStern Smile you should feel proudApprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jiya_indiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*|DuNk A DeV tEaM mEmBeR wInNeRs|* (Page 10)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
congratulation 2 all the winners....i too won, so that means, it's my turn 2 give my speech Angry .... what an idea rosh jee!!!

*gets ready 2 give the speech... sets the throat... takes the mike into my hands*

Good Morining / Evening India-forums
Thank u Rsoh, Thank u Mimi ..Thank u everyone over here
Party Party Party ... can anyone here guess y am i this happy 2day???any guess??
 no no, this happiness not jus bcoz i'm in the winners list.....
it's bcoz  i dunked MIMI Evil Smile

Party Party PartyParty Party Party

sry Mimi, i didn't expect that i'll dunk but with rosh'd help, i did it sucessfully ... but for Rosh's 2nd chance n, this wouldn't have been possible.. Thank u Rosh
how can i forget saying abt this spl member.... ha i want 2 thank Mimi for those easy questions, thank u mimi
would love 2 thank all the CCs for such wonderful ideas n funniest n wackiest games ever

bye everyone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi0295

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Wow, congrats to all the winners!

My speech:

Heehee, I dunked priya.nair, one of the nicest DT mods I know who always helps with any problem we have on IF.Hug Heehee, sooooo sorry to have dunked you Priya, but couldn't help it!LOL I really enjoyed your question about the Indian Classical dance. Especially since I myself learned Bharatanatyam for some years, I had fun searching for the right answer.Star Hope we have more fun games likes this in future. They're really fun and teach us things we never knew at the same time.

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@Kavya di- Wah bhai wah, kya speech tha! ClapROFL
I just wanna say one thing: WATCH OUT!

I'll be coming for you soon. I'll be standing outside your window with a belan. CoolROFLROFL

ar4lyf

Groupbie

ar4lyf

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
congratulations to all the new members of the team

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Originally posted by Payal25

YAY!
Okay so for my speech.. *EHEM*

Well, I have to say I am very  happy to have been able to dunk Ravz! It has been my dream to be able to drop Ravz in a cold pool of water. ROFLROFL This is because she is suppost to be a ninja, and well, she is suppost to be stealthy. Thumbs Up So it is a great accomplishment to have been able to succeed. *gets teary eyed* Oh, and Ravz I think you need to take Ninja 101 again... just saying ROFL For this victory I would like to thank one person is mimi0295, thank you so much for the help! HugHug
Thank you once again! Also the DTs that thought up this game, you guys are awesome! Big smile Very good Idea! It was a lot of fun to play!
 Congrats to the other winners as well and for the congrats! Hug

Yes yes Payal I know all about your dreamStern Smile You even asked me for the answerROFL I didn't think you'd get it but you asked Cookie?Shocked Cookie! How could you tell peopleStern Smile I am...shocked! And Ninja buddy, I don't need to take Ninja 101. This was a flukeLOL

I did not! Shocked I asked you who you're best friends were, so technically my ninja friend, I did some work by myself CoolCool HA!
And don't be mean to Mimi, theres a force field around her, if you want to get to her you have to go through my secret ninja skills in combat.
^ Did that make sense? Confused
ROFL
Oh lord, we are weird.
YAY!
Btw, that was a very cool speech, but why were you talking in 3rd person? LOLLOL
Actually that would be fun ShockedShocked We should do that after our Ninja phase is over!! ShockedShocked

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
PAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!
I LOVE YOU! *hugs*

HA MACARONI! You can't hurt me now...or I'll dognap Tommy! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top