*|DuNk A DeV tEaM mEmBeR wInNeRs|* - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
Rosh don't ask me for speech. You know I will never leave microphone.😆😉 
Any ways I was wondering why I am so  cold. Oh it was all that dunking.😳
Rosh great game👏 and I am truly honored and proud leading and mentoring  such wonderful talented CCs. Pleasure is all mine 😊

Thank you all for the complements and thanks for dunking me it was fun.😆 I like to be cold.😊
Edited by ramas - 14 years ago
ROTFL!! 🤣 HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh gosh!

Aman I gave Squid the permission to be called Dr. I might have forgotten to mention that *rolls eyes in embarrasement* 😳 ahem...

and Speech..erm....sorry guys if you dont wanna make a public speech them make it to me through pm or something! But speech is needed

I will pm you and squid 😎 For it!

Raksha di!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !! soooo sweet! No di pleasure is ours for having you as our mentor and head! 🤗 Glad you enjoyed it!!!! and I think that can do as your speech 😳
Originally posted by Payal25

YAY!
Okay so for my speech.. *EHEM*

Well, I have to say I am very  happy to have been able to dunk Ravz! It has been my dream to be able to drop Ravz in a cold pool of water. 🤣🤣 This is because she is suppost to be a ninja, and well, she is suppost to be stealthy. 👍🏼 So it is a great accomplishment to have been able to succeed. *gets teary eyed* Oh, and Ravz I think you need to take Ninja 101 again... just saying 🤣 For this victory I would like to thank one person is mimi0295, thank you so much for the help! 🤗🤗
Thank you once again! Also the DTs that thought up this game, you guys are awesome! 😃 Very good Idea! It was a lot of fun to play!
 Congrats to the other winners as well and for the congrats! 🤗

Yes yes Payal I know all about your dream😳 You even asked me for the answer🤣 I didn't think you'd get it but you asked Cookie?😲 Cookie! How could you tell people😳 I am...shocked! And Ninja buddy, I don't need to take Ninja 101. This was a fluke😆

Originally posted by bmtdluver

congratz everyone!! woohoo! i actually won something*dances in circles*😆 aww, i speech...i can't make speeches😳 lol, umm, here goes nothing

Thank you everyone for the "award". first, i would like to thank the crazy  creatives for coming up with this fabulous idea of dunking all these poor people in freezing cold water.😆 Then, i would like to thank all the people who helped me dunk Ravjot di(i dont know if they want to stay annonymous.....). It was really fun to play this game, and it was a little challenging too. But thanks to some wonderful people, i managed to succeed. I can't wait to see what the next crazy game is- even if i can't participate, it'll most definitely be fun to watch from the sidelines. Congratulations to all the winners and least dunked. As for mimi, well, i hope the water wasn't too cold.😉😃

Radhika

You too?😳 How?😳 But I'm glad you had fun And how about you tell your di the names of the people that helped you? =) 😆

Anyway, my speech😎

It was a bright and sunny day and Ravjot was really happy. Except then she had a moment where her brain stopped working and agreed to sign up for the Dunk A Dev Team contest posted by Rosh. But, she did that because she knew it would be fun. The part where she was stupid was that she gave easy questions and that's why she got dunked. And she has no idea why she's talking in 3rd person but she's going to go after the people that gave away the answer to her question *cough* Cookie *cough*. And this is the 6th sentence so hurry up and gimme my siggy Rosh🤣

On a serious note (shocking I know😆) this was a cool game and was very creative and fun, even though I did get dunked😆
@Macaroni- 🤣🤣 oh shush! It's not my fault that I know you so well... and that your questions were so easy 🤣
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Yes yes Payal I know all about your dream😳 You even asked me for the answer🤣 I didn't think you'd get it but you asked Cookie?😲 Cookie! How could you tell people😳 I am...shocked! And Ninja buddy, I don't need to take Ninja 101. This was a fluke😆

You too?😳 How?😳 But I'm glad you had fun And how about you tell your di the names of the people that helped you? =) 😆

Anyway, my speech😎

It was a bright and sunny day and Ravjot was really happy. Except then she had a moment where her brain stopped working and agreed to sign up for the Dunk A Dev Team contest posted by Rosh. But, she did that because she knew it would be fun. The part where she was stupid was that she gave easy questions and that's why she got dunked. And she has no idea why she's talking in 3rd person but she's going to go after the people that gave away the answer to her question *cough* Cookie *cough*. And this is the 6th sentence so hurry up and gimme my siggy Rosh🤣

On a serious note (shocking I know😆) this was a cool game and was very creative and fun, even though I did get dunked😆

🤣      RAVZ seriously...what the heck kinda speech what that.. 😆

K..fine i will give you your sig..as long as you leave Squid alone!
@ Cookie: It was hard!

And Rosh, that's the best speech you'll ever see😎
@Macaroni:

"Who was my first friend on I-F?"

*everyone looks at Maasi*
No!!!! It could've been Payal😆 I met em both at around them time😆
Uhhuh. *nods head disapprovingly* You could have asked "What kind of puppy do I have?"
Why didn't I think of that😳