Page 2 Page 11

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
D u N K   a   D T   M e M B e R
W i N N e R' S   P o S T
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello, Namaste, Adaab, Satsriakal guys! Cool Rosh is back, no need to cry! CryROFL

So! You all remember the Dunk a Dev Team Member Contest we had going? Shocked
ROFL Well...you should cause most of you participated that follow the CC's. ROFL
Thank You by the way for taking part guys! Hug

ANYWHOOOOOOOOOO....Ermm

I know you guys want me to cut to the chase and list the winners and their prize siggies! Disapprove

But I think we should have a little fun with you guys Wink

I mean...itni bhi kya jaaldi ROFLYou waited a while for your prize..you can wait a little longer ROFL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basically RIGHT NOW, imma just LIST the names of the winners! I WILL ONLY give out everyone's respective siggies after they make a valid 6 sentence MINIMUM speech to accept the award. 

YUP! You will only get your siggy if you make a 6 sentence speech! Approve It can be more, but AT LEAST 6 sentences.  (FULL FLEDGED sentences. LOL Im sure you guys went to school so you learnt what compensates for a sentence. *stern look* : Subject/Predicate/Complete Thought. ROFL Anyways, 6 complete sentences and I will count Cool.
 My game, My rules!
Evil SmileROFL
EVERYONE HAS TO MAKE A SPEECH! Everyone that WON! Except gk_09 cause she made the siggies! ROFL so she already has her siggy with her! LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

K Guys, so here are our WONDERFUL WINNERS! Congratz everyone! Hug

ishan.k
daffodils.dudu
ashmii
Maryam.U
Musical.Aiswarya
shininggal2008
trouble_maker
music_l0ver36
_LalithaJanaki_
bmtdluver
aish_punk
Mrs.MohitSehgal
Lipsa_mjht
_Jiya_
lilindiangurl13
utfracks
Payal25
Ansh_Arti
kavya.b
ayushma30
-Grace-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now the only thing guys! Shocked We won't tell you who dunked whom, only because thats your decision. Wink We will leave that to you whether you would like to disclose the info or not Embarrassed.

But we will tell you the MOST and LEAST Dunkable Dev Team Members! Shocked

Congratz to our
Most Dunkable Member!
LOL She's gonna hate me and everyone who dunked her for this! ROFL Its our very own:

Mimi0295 Clap

LOL Congo Mimi...Idk if thats good news or bad news LOL

Shocked Now our Least Dunkable Members! These are the members that we love to much to Dunk Embarrassed LOL MIMI We love you too, but theres a different type of joy that comes from dunking you in virtual cold water ROFL Embarrassed sorry maafi *holds ears* Embarrassed

Ramas
-Ravjot-
Perfangel5655
priya.nair
*Shruti*
gk_09
Tomiko
*Aman_I*
Rachu_1987
DramaholicVibes
-Ami-

Congratz you guys!! Clap

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So now, I have said the names of the winners. All thats left are your prizes Wink So everyone has to write their speech here, and when they do, PM ME the link with your post and i will pm you your prize! Hug

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I know you guys must be wondering why I am doing this right? Guys we do these contests so that IF has FUN! They enjoy these wacky contests, and their time here on IF! But along with your good time, this is the CC's way of getting to know you guys, and the craziness you possess! Getting to understand your feelings about our contests overall. We want to see how WE are doing as the CC team, and whether such a contest can be done again, and whether its enjoyable against the majority of our forum! Many a times the contests happen, we have our winners and no one shares their feedback Cry.
So, we want to hear a speech from you! A few words on the contest, and who you want to thank and all that good stuff LOL  We want to hear the craziness you guys posses through this speech! Hug

Anyways..enough of my melodrama ROFL Rosh out! Cool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by xtaurus429x

GUYS! ANNOUNCEMENT:

I forgot the name of another winner that also recieved the title of
Least Dunkable DT

-Nadii-

Since I forgot you Cry I will let you go with the speech Embarrassed

Will PM you your siggy! Hug

K guys!!! I think you all have your siggies now!! And you have made your speeches!! SO the first DADT member game is over! Clap Thanks for participating guys!! Hopefully we can do this another time!!! Wink

Edited by xtaurus429x - 14 January 2010 at 2:18pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanasheenalksam78Mona_MauryaIshan.lilindiangurl13BilliCat.starry.phoenixNavi_44meluvsrkPayal25-PreciouscurledupbmtdluverLoveLaughLivejyoti06-Ravjot-cityoflightsmimi0295minuuramasAngelic_AAmbrosia-Nadii-khushixAngelic_J*Piku*Gur.N.coolaish_punkPerfangel5655Roshni.shininggal2008SobtiObsessionROBlicious.-Lipsa-myownarea..-Jia-..kavya.b-Fatima-..RamKiJanaki..KinSanj-Priii-indiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*|DuNk A DeV tEaM mEmBeR wInNeRs|*" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
LOL Nice post Rosh!!!! Congrats to all the winners!!!!! Hug

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
nice post!!

COngrats to the winners!

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ROBlicious.

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Nice post !!! Clap

Yeeeeee I am one of the winners !!! BTW i had dunked our GM Shruti Evil Smile
LOLLOL.Sorry Shruti Embarrassed  I got the first answer wrong . Now can someone tell me wat was the right answer for that 1st question ??

BTW this game was really nice. I hope i could dunk more than 1 DT member , that would have been much fun Evil Smile ROFL Anyways next time i hope i can dunk all the DT's who participate in the game !! LOL LOL

BTW Awesome game and awesomely organised !!! Clap Thanks Crazy Creatives !!! Big smile

Edited by ishan.k - 11 January 2010 at 2:39am

-Imu.M-

Priyank.

IF-Sizzlerz

Priyank.

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Congrats to all the winners Clap

-Imu.M-

-Priii-

IF-Stunnerz

-Priii-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged
My Speech:

Hey I dunked *ramas* aka Raksha di.. lolz sorry dee.. but your my favorite mod.... and i thought of you too easyy.. lol cuz ur questions are always easy. lol

I am happy and sad i dunked you dee.. i didnt mean to but it was a fun time. I hope you didnt get dunked many times. lol

Thanks for this wonderful opportunity.

= PRii

-Imu.M-

sheenalk

sheenalk

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Congratulations To All Winners!!!!!!!

Party

Post Reply New Post

Go to top