Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Do you guys feel okie for one who is aged older i mean above the age of 50 to remarry or have girl friend whn widowed . and live happily..as for the uncle shown I didnt like the part when he says that younger women would do as well..I mean couple decades younger what was he thinking !..I guess he was just desperate..but more surprising even if people wanna have some  desire for a partner would they go to match makers..I mean Isha's dad never went to the match makers still he got himself a girl friend..I am sure it will take quite some time for Isha to accept the relation ..I wonder what will happen to the uncle's case..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rishta at 65..." in Rishta.Com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Well....to me I think age is not a factor in love. I kinda felt like Isha too, surprised that he wants to get married at his age and like his approach to it with the younger woman thing, like the dialogue actually but I got over that when he told Isha how he knows it's hard for her and that she's judging him. I kinda liked that part.

Like you said, Isha's dad didn't have to go to match makers cuz for him it just happened. I guess in this guy's case, he wants to find someone and is more desperate and that's why he went. Isha's dad wasn't looking for a partner but happened to find one so I guess that's why did never went to match makers

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Well i understood why the man wanted a girl. probably he was desperate buh as ravjot said i also like how he understood how Isha felt...
I guess isha will have a difficult time gettin over the fact that his dad has a gf now.

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
I Wonder if the uncle falls in love with someone or it happens to him..LOL

Just happening signals permanent ..so I believe Nandini will be the new mummy for Isha..who knows she might be the one who would help Isha realize Rohan...Wink

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Honestly this has been bugging me for a while so I went on YT to find out the gf's name and it's Naina! I feel so proud of myselfROFL

K so anyway, Isha's gonna have a hard time accepting Naina but like at the end, when Isha was talking to Rashmi, she said the same words Naina did and she realized that so I think she's going to actually think about it now instead of staying mad and ignoring it all. I didn't like how they said she was acting like a kid by being mad because it's understandable to feel like that when you find out your dad's seeing someone and on top of that it's someone younger. But leaving that aside, I think she'll give Naina a chance now, after that scene.

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Haha.. erum i think the same
Hope that happens and uncle erm... i bet he'll find someone soon(:

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Honestly this has been bugging me for a while so I went on YT to find out the gf's name and it's Naina! I feel so proud of myselfROFL

K so anyway, Isha's gonna have a hard time accepting Naina but like at the end, when Isha was talking to Rashmi, she said the same words Naina did and she realized that so I think she's going to actually think about it now instead of staying mad and ignoring it all. I didn't like how they said she was acting like a kid by being mad because it's understandable to feel like that when you find out your dad's seeing someone and on top of that it's someone younger. But leaving that aside, I think she'll give Naina a chance now, after that scene.

I could have vouched  he said this is Nandini LOLLOLLOL... nice catch there ..haha

yup I think she will give naina a chance..but it might take a few more epis LOLLOL..

LOL

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AZN.CHiCA

Haha.. erum i think the same
Hope that happens and uncle erm... i bet he'll find someone soon(:

I would love to see with whom the uncle ends up with Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top