Abeer and Leher VM's-LATEST: Pari Pari hai-Pg12 - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by NAKSHFAN_289

too good!!! it's amazing VM...awesome work....i just love this VM..thanks a lott for such great VM...really ur vm made me fall in love with AbHer...once again thanks... 

Hawwww your welcome! NP... and thanks so much for your sweet comment.. 😳
Originally posted by rexy34

Loved the VM mariπŸ˜ƒIt was just awesome.
Thank youuuuu!!😳
Mariam .. That was a FABBB VM!! πŸ‘ Loved it!!

I've never loved this song so much before .. Now when I hear this song, I will only think of AbHer πŸ˜ƒ I especially loved the part in the beginning .. where you've interspersed Leher's expression & excitement while hearing out Rashmi's love story .. It looked beautiful!!! 😳 
Originally posted by Ektaj

Mariam .. That was a FABBB VM!! πŸ‘ Loved it!!

I've never loved this song so much before .. Now when I hear this song, I will only think of AbHer πŸ˜ƒ I especially loved the part in the beginning .. where you've interspersed Leher's expression & excitement while hearing out Rashmi's love story .. It looked beautiful!!! 😳 
Haww thanks so much yaar!! 😳 So glad u loved! Yeah I loved that moment of leher and wanted to use it.. as she looks so beautiful smiling like that. Glad u liked that part.

hey Mariam
another fab mix from u
i'm loving this couple even more :)
btw what album is this tune from?
it was soo cute and soothing in some strange way
great work hun !

cheers
Hina

hey i want the background whistle which is dedicated to abeer
@ Mariam...Aww okay will wait for ur Tera Hone lagaa hoon VM...ur awesome ! 😳

And OMGG ur newest VM is fabulous...i love the Jao Na song from WYR, but wish it was longer...hehehe...brilliantly made! loved all the effects 😍 keep making more <3
Great work by the way don't u think d great chemistry b/w AbHer enligted up ur creation and made it even more beautiful.but great  brilliantly done frm the background music sense to ur creaivity it was an amazing expirience 2 watch this vedio.keep coming up with such great vedios in favour of AbHer.and Thanks 4 dis one.
Awesome mixes Mari! Great work!

@ Mari. This is lovely - dreamy song and dreamier scenes. Sigh......Thanks so much.