Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Abeer and Leher VM's-LATEST: Pari Pari hai-Pg12 (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 14

siddhesh24

Groupbie

siddhesh24

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged
awesome vm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MariQuestFilms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abeer and Leher VM's-LATEST: Pari Pari hai-Pg12 (Page 13)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Mari .. FAB VM!!! Clap Clap Loooved it!! And great choice Fati!!

I never really liked the song .. but on AbHer .. its just perfect! Leher/Yami actually does look like a Pari, that any guy .. especially Abeer .. would sing for her! Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_18MariQuestFilms

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Wow, Mari awesomeClap First time hearing that song, but suits Abher. Leher sure is a pari and no wonder Abeer ko pyar hua! Loved all the scenes u used, apt for the words and that last scene *sigh* that never fails to touch me, I loved that effect too!

MariQuestFilms

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Lol Mari .. forgot to mention - Loved the butterfly frame you used!! Its looks fab!! Clap 

@ Neel - Agree with you! The last shot .. wowwwwww.. gives me goosebumps every single time! Superb! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoMariQuestFilms

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Awesome VM Mari Clap

MariQuestFilms

Enigma.

IF-Rockerz

Enigma.

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Fab VM mari !!!!Smile I'd absolutely forgotten this song !!! Loved the scenes you used... Apt scenes in accordance with the lyrics...

Edited by naina_18 - 01 June 2010 at 9:28am

MariQuestFilms

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
That was beautiful..................I can watch it any number of times!Clap

MariQuestFilms

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
OMG MariamHug!!! Thanks soooo much for fulfilling my request!!! Absolutely loved it!! Loved the matching!!! Especially the scene where you used the Abeer in sunglasses scene Day Dreaming w/ "ek jalak ne" and the "dil kya use de dun jaan" part also fit perfectly!! and yea the part where you used him waking up in the morning exactly the scene i had imagine on that part of the song!! Ahh just loved it!!! U know i never really liked the picturization of this song in the movie (just the other day the song was coming on TV and my mom was like kaise ganjay par picturize kiya haiLOL--no offense to anybody) Anyway now i have the perfect way to imagine this song on AbHer thanks to you!!! Really appreciate ur hardwork!!! And yea looking forward to ur next mix..i like the song Kuch Is Tarah as well!!!Big smile

MariQuestFilms

Post Reply New Post

Go to top