Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
After last week's rocking start, was excited to see today's episode but alas it turned out to be quite slow, and lacked the zest we witnessed in the numero uno episode! Its ok, watchable but something is missing, I fail to realise wat though! It just didnt work! I'll give it one more week! If doesn't live up then I'm out!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "High Expectations Lead into a Dull Episode" in Rishta.Com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gunseerat

Coolbie

Gunseerat

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Hmm...
I knw honey after waiting for one week and getting an hour to view is less
But i guess its just our excitement to see more and more wich leads to disappointment.
But honey let some time pass maybe it will live upto ur hopes

PCRocks

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I won't classify tonights episode as dull, but it wasn't as entertaining as the previous episode. For my part, I didn't find anything to be missing except for the curly haired girl and Rohan's interaction ( I forgot the girl's nameEmbarrassed...the one who said kameena hai par sweet hai in the first episode), my problem was with something that was in the episode. I didn't like the footage that was given to Isha's father's girlfriend. Maybe it is necessary, but call me old-fashioned or whatever, I don't like this sort of track. I don't like the woman either. Maybe this angle will grow on me later, but as of now, I am not liking it. I so didn't like it when the woman gave her 'oh so wise' lecture to Isha.

Anyway, I guess its the screenplay that may bore people, but I am fine with it. I am gonna stick with the show till the story makes good sense to me :)

Btw, the precap for the next episode seemed intriguingBig smile

Edited by Melissa - 10 January 2010 at 9:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahhowzzatNamz94

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Gunseerat

Coolbie

Gunseerat

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Yup agree wid u mellissa dear well said it was a neutral epi
But kevin was gud
Cross-cutting mania

And
Rohan was hilarious while talking to rashmi i guess the client

Lols

Melissa

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Thanks Gunseerat

I liked all the scenes were Rohan was present. The guy has the best one liners..his dialogues crack me up. I so loved his expressions whenever Rashmi started with her 'bimbo-ish' talks and his way of dealing with her was very amusing. Rohan Rocks!

His scenes with Huseifa were very cute..hahaha. Rohan's exasperation plus sarcasm over Huseifa's cost cutting obsession was funny. I love the way he cheers up Huseifa when Huseifa asked Rohan to cut his salary since he isn't actually contributing anything to the company. Rohan is a very sweet guy.

Then his and Gauri's scene was good too. Gauri is so hyper and all. Rohan's expression was worth watching when Gauri sent that poster with loser written on it.lol. Rohan is so not a kameena.he is helpful, sweet and nice. Awwww..how adorable was he looking being bothered about not finding the watch his mom gave to him?

Finally, the Rohan-Isha interactions.as usual very 'normal'. No sign of 'romance' and I like that. Romance can waitSmile. I loved the bit when Rohan informed Isha that he went for heart check-up and asked her to guess the result..and Isha said patthar ka nikla or sth along the line.hahahaha. These two are cute together. Their bet, their discussion over what type of guy is right for Rashmi were cute as well.

The scenes that I did not like are the ones which had father's gf in it.....that makes it two scenes, right? Lets just say I am not matured and modern enough :PWink

I am extremely excited about next week's episode. really, honestly, I can't wait.

Edited by Melissa - 10 January 2010 at 10:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IpshitaaMaz.nitzinimrahAutumn.

Gunseerat

Coolbie

Gunseerat

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Mellisa

And today rohan was hilarious
His onliners omg u r right they r so gud
Especially to rashmi
And wen his ex-gf was commanding him he was acting cho chweetly like a kid!

Melissa

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
LOL Mels.. I totally agree with your review.. I'm kinda siding with Isha and I don't like this father-his girlfriend track either.. Like you said, call me immature or orthodox but I just don't like it.. LOL and that girl's name is Ruchika..

Overall, I enjoyed today's episode. Rohan and Huseifa were awesome today IMO.. I enjoyed Huseifa's cost cutting obession and making those weird rules and all.. and yes the Huseifa and Rohan scene was good as well..

Rohan and Isha, like you said were normal and just along the friends line.. I don't want them to fall in love so soon.. I liked the scene you mentined.. and I liked the scene where they both bet about the client.. LOL and when he asks her acting all shocked that she shouted at a client.. LOL I also liked how Isha scolds that girl..

Rohan and Gauri scenes were nice as well.. specially the jasoosi he does at her home and I loved it when he asks her 'uthaon?' when Gauri slips  and she goes 'haath toota hai, paer nahin' LOL

For me Rohan was the star of the episode..

And wasn't the cardiologist Rajbeer from Perfect Bride? If anyone saw that show..

Edit: The precap was exciting.. I'm looking forward to the next episode.. Big smile

Edited by nimrah - 10 January 2010 at 10:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaMaz.Autumn.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top