kash_sajan here is ur reply 4 kavi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nilambari

Groupbie

nilambari

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
 radhika ur question to kavi;
howz ur experience workin wid yrf....n how u manage to learn ur dialogues as u r frm abroad...??

2nd ques d time u hav spent on d sets of rishta.com who is ur closest frnd till now or d person u spent d max time on d sets....
 n here is his reply......Smile

Kavi Shastri January 10 at 12:20am
Hey Radhika. Well working for YRF is a dream come true..I've watched and learnt from Yash Raj films, so now to be apart of that legacy is a dream within itself. anyone who loves this industry dreams of working for yrf and I still wake up and pinch myself everyday...is this real?!?!

At first learning my lines was difficult for sure, I learnt hindi properly in a month and bit before we shot for Rishta. I already had a grasp of it...it was jus fine tuning. Then after spending 6months shooting 6 sometime 7 days a week for 14 hrs a day, it becomes second nature and you pick up on things slowly. Also my unit the cast are fantastic and patient with me. I still get stuck but the crew help me along the way.

As for closest friend..we all gel really well, I spent the most time with Shruti and Rishab (my wonderful directer) on and off set, so very close to them...Kavin Dave (husaifa) is my boy...both shared the common bond of being the only two boys and the only gujus on set...so we are like two peas in a pod. I share my love with Kiren Jogi (Ruchika) as well, we're both from the UK so we have been through certain things over here that we can relate to. To be honest I can't say my closest as we all share the same love and respect.

Thanks so much for your questions Radhika, hope they cleared a few things up. Keep watching Rishta.com and we'll keep entertaining.

Lots of love
Kavi

hop radhika ur happy nw if any question wann ask post ak...by

frm nilambariSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08X-Hina-i.luv.chocolatePinkSugarsHotMess

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kash_sajan here is ur reply 4 kavi" in Rishta.Com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gunseerat

Coolbie

Gunseerat

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Thanks nilambari
Read it!
He's so sweet na

nilambari

Groupbie

nilambari

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
he is so sweet.Gunseerat .....kavi really rock..he is so humble..n g8 human being.....too

Gunseerat

Coolbie

Gunseerat

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Reply to my pm buddy

PinkSugars

IF-Rockerz

PinkSugars

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
hey nilambri...thanks for a ton for it.....yups he's really sweet....!!,....jus luv hime...aww.....

wid luv
radhika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top