KMH Forum Members: PLEASE READ

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Hi KMHians Big smile

Recently it has come to my notice that many members are chatting in discussion threads and jodi appreciation threads, not even that also in the game threads.

Therefore, I would like to request you to stop chatting in these threads as it makes the forum look messy and the threads look as if they have been spammed.

The forum has been kept open as per members wish, please look after it and keep it clean and avoid the spamming & chatting in threads.

Here is a link to the Chit Chatters thread, where all you chatters/spammers can chat in as much as you like: ~*KMH Chit Chatters Corner #1*~. As soon as the thread reaches 150 pages, i will open the next part to it.

Also, all the members who have created game threads around the forum, please PM me links to them so i can close them as soon as they reach 150 pages.

Members who decide to continue to chat/spam around in other discussion threads or even the game threads, will get a warning PM and if they still continue it may lead to a warning level raise.

So, enjoy your time at the KMH Forum KMHians, as we all no it is the best forum on I-F and keep this in mind Wink

Any questions, Feel free to drop me a PM.

Regards,
KMH Dev Team.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

jiya77kmhfan4destinyLindaxXxmitali_sstarry.phoenixDUGGUliciousarshiyaaAnchi.YeahKMH_ArjuhiAarohi..Prachi..pooja_ljyoti06missinguonlymchopraROBlicious.shibzAnjalii...xXx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KMH Forum Members: PLEASE READ" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top