The Last of the Mughals Today (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

cuckoocutter

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Last of the Mughals Today (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
In india farmers and other poor people dying  without proper food /health care and shelter....how can indian govt and indian people can think about these particuler group...If they are under poverty line...Govt. can provide some subsidy...Smile

I realy wanna help Ex mughals whos staying in india....Plan to start a Charity Bank A/c...Feel free send money to that a/cWinkTongue

cuckoocutter

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuckoocutter

[

lol good idea, u start the bank, i invest the money, double or nuthin. if i make money, i take half; if i lose, i vamoose. LOL
An Idea can change your life lolLOL

Crimson_Sky

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Yes raking up the past does not help in improving ties but no country should invate another unless they are being attacked. In present day terms I think USA is the country that has most invaded others some of which are hard to justify. The other one that cause problems is of course the Taliban.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crimson_Sky

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by cuckoocutter

[

lol good idea, u start the bank, i invest the money, double or nuthin. if i make money, i take half; if i lose, i vamoose. LOL
An Idea can change your life lolLOL

LOL
 ... idea to thikhi hai ... par shayad kam nahi karega. -- Chahe tho nothing imposible...Big smile

These organizations which I mentioned work together for the maintenance of one particular dynasty, and more specially to the health, security and future of one particular boy... And the Indian gvernment is always involved (no matter how weakly ... but they have an obligation due to the oath taken by all Prime ministers of India since Jawaharlaal Nehru).

I know, many people find all this very uneasy and unrealistic. Maybe it is justified to some extent ... I mean, you would not want special treatment to someone while so many others suffer! But at the same time we cannot forget (atleast some of us) that these are the Mughal Timerlane Blood Group.--

Why only us?...Even Russia, USA, UK, Mongolia and so many others want to step forward to share the priviledge Wink towards the welfare of this boy in particular.
Madhu (the girl) is supposed to get married to the (Hindu) electric Engineer from Michigan (who is very successful, the right age, very handsome)... and Madhu is stopped studying after class 2 I guess Embarrassed.

Now imagine ... you can expect this for yourself?... No Way!... thus, there must be something special Tongue.  -- You know some people do these things with different intention and it has nothing to do with charity.. it is business, pure business. And that's what people are doing. They donate to the poor, they serve the poor, to go to heaven. It is an investment, it is not service. Unless you are conscious, whatsoever you do is going to be wrong....I appriciate your works, keep it up but I dont wanna advertise my social servies/organization details /other activities here! cos you cant imagine that and I dont like to post that kind of things here ...Smile

Its just so obvious...

Azeem O' Shaan Sehensha!...la la la laaaaaa.... Embarrassed

CunningLinguist

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top