Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Believe

In india farmers and other poor people dying  without proper food /health care and shelter....how can indian govt and indian people can think about these particuler group...If they are under poverty line...Govt. can provide some subsidy...😊

I realy wanna help Ex mughals whos staying in india....Plan to start a Charity Bank A/c...Feel free send money to that a/c😉😛

lol good idea, u start the bank, i invest the money, double or nuthin. if i make money, i take half; if i lose, i vamoose. 😆
Edited by cuckoocutter - 14 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cuckoocutter

[

lol good idea, u start the bank, i invest the money, double or nuthin. if i make money, i take half; if i lose, i vamoose. 😆

An Idea can change your life lol😆
Originally posted by: lakshmim_84

Mughals were not Indians though they ruled over most parts of India. They were invaders from central Asia. Calling them Indians whld be similar to calling Britishers as Indians. So if anyone wants to preserve the glory of these mughals, it shld those central asian countries and not India.

Everyone in Northern and some parts of Eastern and Western India have Invaders. Either a thousand year back, or a few thousands of years back... they came as Invaders.

The Rajputs, The Aryans, The Brahmins or the Mughals ... all were Invaders. The Dravids are the only one who can say that they lived in India with no proof of being Invaders.

India is an ancient melting pot of various invaders. You yourself might be the decendant of a brutal invader. Me too...

Originally posted by: Believe

An Idea can change your life lol😆

😆 ... idea to thikhi hai ... par shayad kam nahi karega.

These organizations which I mentioned work together for the maintenance of one particular dynasty, and more specially to the health, security and future of one particular boy... And the Indian gvernment is always involved (no matter how weakly ... but they have an obligation due to the oath taken by all Prime ministers of India since Jawaharlaal Nehru).

I know, many people find all this very uneasy and unrealistic. Maybe it is justified to some extent ... I mean, you would not want special treatment to someone while so many others suffer! But at the same time we cannot forget (atleast some of us) that these are the Mughal Timerlane Blood Group.

Why only us?...Even Russia, USA, UK, Mongolia and so many others want to step forward to share the priviledge 😉 towards the welfare of this boy in particular.
Madhu (the girl) is supposed to get married to the (Hindu) electric Engineer from Michigan (who is very successful, the right age, very handsome)... and Madhu is stopped studying after class 2 I guess 😳.
Now imagine ... you can expect this for yourself?... No Way!... thus, there must be something special 😛.

Its just so obvious...

Azeem O' Shaan Sehensha!...la la la laaaaaa.... 😳
Edited by Crimson_Sky - 14 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes raking up the past does not help in improving ties but no country should invate another unless they are being attacked. In present day terms I think USA is the country that has most invaded others some of which are hard to justify. The other one that cause problems is of course the Taliban.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Crimson_Sky

😆 ... idea to thikhi hai ... par shayad kam nahi karega. -- Chahe tho nothing imposible...😃

These organizations which I mentioned work together for the maintenance of one particular dynasty, and more specially to the health, security and future of one particular boy... And the Indian gvernment is always involved (no matter how weakly ... but they have an obligation due to the oath taken by all Prime ministers of India since Jawaharlaal Nehru).

I know, many people find all this very uneasy and unrealistic. Maybe it is justified to some extent ... I mean, you would not want special treatment to someone while so many others suffer! But at the same time we cannot forget (atleast some of us) that these are the Mughal Timerlane Blood Group.--

Why only us?...Even Russia, USA, UK, Mongolia and so many others want to step forward to share the priviledge 😉 towards the welfare of this boy in particular.
Madhu (the girl) is supposed to get married to the (Hindu) electric Engineer from Michigan (who is very successful, the right age, very handsome)... and Madhu is stopped studying after class 2 I guess 😳.

Now imagine ... you can expect this for yourself?... No Way!... thus, there must be something special 😛.  -- You know some people do these things with different intention and it has nothing to do with charity.. it is business, pure business. And that's what people are doing. They donate to the poor, they serve the poor, to go to heaven. It is an investment, it is not service. Unless you are conscious, whatsoever you do is going to be wrong....I appriciate your works, keep it up but I dont wanna advertise my social servies/organization details /other activities here! cos you cant imagine that and I dont like to post that kind of things here ...😊

Its just so obvious...

I know, many people find all this very uneasy and unrealistic. Maybe it is justified to some extent ... I mean, you would not want special treatment to someone while so many others suffer! But at the same time we cannot forget (atleast some of us) that these are the Mughal Timerlane Blood Group.

Now imagine ... you can expect this for yourself?... No Way!... thus, there must be something special 😛.

Its just so obvious...

What's so special about Timur's bloodline?, Timur was a barbaric savage who did nothing but relentless killing, his northern India invasions were absolutely devastating, there is absolutely nothing to be proud of or to boast about.

That electrical engineer probably worships the Mughals like you do, and is only interested in being associated with the Mughal lineage, which in 21st century terms, means nothing.

Now, where is your evidence that US, UK, Russia, Mongolia are interested in this boy?, notwithstanding Jha, as anyone can make bollocks up.

[QUOTE=Crimson_Sky]Everyone in Northern and some parts of Eastern and Western India have Invaders. Either a thousand year back, or a few thousands of years back... they came as Invaders.

The Rajputs, The Aryans, The Brahmins or the Mughals ... all were Invaders. The Dravids are the only one who can say that they lived in India with no proof of being Invaders.

India is an ancient melting pot of various invaders. You yourself might be the decendant of a brutal invader. Me too...[/quote]

Again, you are incorrect, the "Aryans" weren't invaders because there was never an "Aryan" invasion to begin with, and Brahimins aren't invaders.  You also didn't mention that there were many migrations in and out of the subcontinent from pre-historic times to historic times which involved no warfare.

And even if there are descendants of invaders here on this forum, no-one here is proposing that we should give special priviledges to any lineage, caste, religious group or ethnicity, except for you.
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@ crimson sky- you have mentioned that madhu is to marry a hindu boy & that women from many nations would be interested in marrying the mughal boy with those special "genes". As I understand it the boy is special B cz  of his lineage & genetic pool but once he marries outside his clan his genetic pool gets diluted in the next generation so I dont see why anyone outside his clan wud B interested in bearing his child ?unless they want to B assoc with royalty in any way possible !
Originally posted by: Emptiness

Yaar tum to gussa ho gayi 😆 ...

Nahi yaar I dont have anything special for either the Decendants of Mr. P. Chauhan or Mr. Babur sahab.

This is not even an advertisement of my charity works. Anyone who would read the first post will be easily able to see that it was informative. That is the only purpose.

Aryans invaded India. There is one party which says it was a migration, while another claim it to be an invasion. There were wars, and wars were won (by Aryans). We know that Ravana was a Sinhalese (Dravid group) which were opposed to Aryans ... and an Aryan king defeated him through a war (a proposed but attractive theory).

Brahmins link back to Iranian roots. There are several books written on that. Swastika is the emblem of the Aryan flag. Sanskrit is a dialect of Aryan language.

The Mughals were proper invaders and took India either by peace or by blood. The opposing kind had to choose his option. They did not come to India as a businessman or a atithi. They came to India to conquer and stamp their writ on it.

However, unlike the British, they had more respect for India, and they shared the Kingdom with the locals. Since Akbar, the Mughals married Hindu princesses and usually their united offspring would be declared the crowned prince and heir to the Throne.
Timerlane blood line is not something to throw away. It is precious. As for evidances, I remember you asked some evidences before in this same thread and I provided them. They remained at their place and you made no response.

However, to ask for evidence is you birth-right. However, I properly mention that these are interests made by some foreign countries to NGO's and the Govt. of India. However, as these have been refused (till now) therefore there is nothing written that I can pass to you. As I provided everything correct till now, it is on you to have some trust.
I raised this issue, to look at the reactions of my friend in here ... and also to tell you how much this whole issue exists even now! It does not only exist but is active. Plus, the matter of concern being the international efforts to store and reproduce through genes. And as you say that on reproduction the genes get mixed up ... that had been solved already by the SS of Hitler in the times of WW2.

To be angry is easy ... to be aware is not so easy. 😳

Yaar tum to gussa ho gayi 😆 ...

ROFL..🤣.. 😆