Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Emptiness

The point is... who cares?... Mughal Empire = dead, there is no royalty now, so stop treating people as if they are.

Jahan Pana Tusi Great Hoo..!!!  😆😆..  too bad u didnt see 3 Idiots yet.. 
He he ... Emptiness.... thats what you think.

I once had a great opportunity to meet Mr. Jha (a very known 'patrakaar' and writer also social service worker of India) ... in our long talk came out the fact on how much interest the British Govt. and Germans, Russians and Americans are taking into this.

Do you know that this particular boy is not only a direct Mughal decendant, but therefore is also a direct Timurid decendant, and thus...he genes are very workable for the Chengiz Kahn Dynasty?

Do you know how many marriage proposals from millionaires have come for Madhu?...The 33 year old illiterate daughter of the Great Grand Daughter of the Last Mughal Emperor?... till I last knew it was 85... out of which one boy (a Hindu) who is a very good electrical engineer caught the interest of Madhu.
Anyways ... do you know the WOMENNN after some Mughal genes 😉. No kidding my friend.... internationally ... even govtments....would like a piece of his seed for their experiments... (not experimenting on him....yeh to koi hone nahi dega).
There are many eyes on this particular boy ...aur aap yeh ura derahe ho 😆...

Do you think the Indian Govt. is foolish to give them titles and take oaths?...There are myths and legends and genes that many people take very seriously.

This boy is preserved and his genes itniiiii asaani se koi nahi lejayega (as I was told...now who can guarantee if Jessica Alba try kare 😆)...

Just imagine...so many things going on...how much do we know..? ... Do you know that the genes of Dalai Lama is with USA?.... and some seeds too (preserved)? Seed ka bohot bara game hai mere dost... there are people ready to pay a millions of dollars for these seeds into them.
Edited by Crimson_Sky - 14 years ago
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

oh ! So its all about genes ! I ll line up to do his HLA typing then if he agrees to volunteer as an organ donor !

chal_phek_mat thumbnail

When the state of India was born the founders made some concessions, most of them were wise, some were unwise(IMO).

Paying a royalty to the mughal descandants was one of them.  Since the founders of our nation understood the mindset of Indians to bow in front of anything remotely sounding Royal. If one of these had the guts and the willingness and said he wanted to be the king of India. half the country would have supported him and our democracy would have been down the toilet.

But they miscalculated the mindsets of Indians who now have elevated others to the stature of royalty, like the Gandhi's, the Singh's, the Scindia's, the Thackeray's

Perhaps it was one of the wiser choices of our founders
Originally posted by: Crimson_Sky

Do you think the Indian Govt. is foolish to give them titles and take oaths?..

..they take oaths for anything and everything..😳..😆😆
_Angie_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

..they take oaths for anything and everything..😳..😆😆

...& do nothing about it ...😆 thats no secret
Originally posted by: angie.4u

oh ! So its all about genes ! I ll line up to do his HLA typing then if he agrees to volunteer as an organ donor !

He is just a boy now... and he will donate organ?... 😆 ... never 😆 .... he is the Padishah!... Arre ekbar seriously socho ... you think everyone is pouring in money and suddenly remember the Mughal decendants for no reason? They are Timurids!... Mughals!... the longest stretch dynasty which consistently kept on reigning.... bohot kimti hai.

I am interested with respect.... par main utna crazy nahi hoon jetna shayad idhar mujhe samjha ja raha hai 😆 ... but guys ... international arena main kya kya ho raha hai....NGO's organizations.... many things happen.
Not only this boy, but the sperms of some of India's most unique creatures are with USA and Russia and some other countries....

I heard from a source that Mahatma Gandhi is not an exception too...

So imagine...

For this boy ... many women would like to bore his gene in their womb... many woman from powerful states...who would want one to be born for them.... and see how it reacts to different environments and atmosphere....not in a harmful way....but a real life analysis.
Originally posted by: Crimson_Sky

He he ... Emptiness.... thats what you think.

I once had a great opportunity to meet Mr. Jha (a very known 'patrakaar' and writer also social service worker of India) ... in our long talk came out the fact on how much interest the British Govt. and Germans, Russians and Americans are taking into this.

Do you know that this particular boy is not only a direct Mughal decendant, but therefore is also a direct Timurid decendant, and thus...he genes are very workable for the Chengiz Kahn Dynasty?

Do you know how many marriage proposals from millionaires have come for Madhu?...The 33 year old illiterate daughter of the Great Grand Daughter of the Last Mughal Emperor?... till I last knew it was 85... out of which one boy (a Hindu) who is a very good electrical engineer caught the interest of Madhu.
Anyways ... do you know the WOMENNN after some Mughal genes 😉. No kidding my friend.... internationally ... even govtments....would like a piece of his seed for their experiments... (not experimenting on him....yeh to koi hone nahi dega).
There are many eyes on this particular boy ...aur aap yeh ura derahe ho 😆...

Do you think the Indian Govt. is foolish to give them titles and take oaths?...There are myths and legends and genes that many people take very seriously.

This boy is preserved and his genes itniiiii asaani se koi nahi lejayega (as I was told...now who can guarantee if Jessica Alba try kare 😆)...

Just imagine...so many things going on...how much do we know..? ... Do you know that the genes of Dalai Lama is with USA?.... and some seeds too (preserved)? Seed ka bohot bara game hai mere dost... there are people ready to pay a millions of dollars for these seeds into them.

I couldn't give a damn if that boy was a direct descendant of Alexander himself, it means nothing, Mughal Empire is dead and won't be coming back again, that boy isn't royalty, he is an ordinary Indian just like the rest of us.   The only glory worth praising is one which has been earned on self-merit... not because by the sheer accident of birth.

Seeds?... do they wanna grow a farm of him or what?
_Angie_ thumbnail
oh A Royal guinea pig then 😉 ..j/k no offense plz
This is news indeed that sperms of famous personalities R being stored! What for? R they going to try & produce babies using those for invitro fertilization or what? Dont think thats legal ! Or is it being kept as a souvenir ... to B sent across the galaxies or may B frozen & kept for possible use later....its too  or r they doing some genetic research ? perhaps sme whimsical collectors fancy ...ppl R known to colect strange articles 😆
I d betr hit the sack now B4 my bheja fries 😆 Gd nite !
Seeds means sperms in raw language.... the thing that men shoot into women for a new birth! (you wanted it raw... but I am giving it for the sake of better understanding and science).