The Last of the Mughals Today

Posted: 14 years ago
Mughals who ruled over India for a long period and beautified it with magnificent buildings now their descendants are living in critical condition in the country. Recently, with the sole objective of rehabilitation of the descendants of Mughal dynasty living in the Indian sub continent as well as in other parts of the world a trust 'The Mughal India Trust' was formed in New Delhi.

A trust has been launched to bring back the remains of India's last Mughal emperor and to trace his descendants, many of whom are believed to be living in poverty.

Some patrons of the Mughal India Trust who are direct decendants of the Mughals are Dr. Yakub Ziauddin Tucy, who is the managing director of the Mughal Educational Trust, also serves as the president of the Mughal Emperors Family Society.

Another Direct Decendant, Mrs. Sultana Begum's daughter Madhu is was proposed by a very decent and handsome man Eng. Mr. Karamvir (Kevin) Singh. This is how Mr. Kevin kept his humble proposal to the Most Grand Dynasty of India " I belong to IAS/ IPS family of Punjab. My Father and younger brother-in-law is an IAS officer in Punjab. My other brother-in-law is Inspector General of Police in Amritsar. I am an engineer my self (a senior engineer transmission (P&C and Telecom) from Manchester)".

To this Madam Sultana Begum expressed her gratitude in the most humble manner. And agreed to have a meeting with the Mr. Kevin's family, and introduce Madhu to them.

There is more guyz ... I try to manage funds for this organization myself (and I donated too). There is young male direct decendant of the Mughals with a very brilliant mind and with the features you can match with the mythical features of the Giants which roamed the Indian landsape! This boy is to be sent to London to study in the best institutions known. With all costs being bourne by generous and humble donors. He is suggested to be given not only material education through books. While the famous Indians and his more wealthy kins are donating, interested industrialist donors have stepped forward from as far as UK, USA and Mongolia. We hope this boy will rise as the worthy decendant of the Lost Mughals.

There are more decendants... but the above are the closest. While (fortnately) the youngest is the most fit and with the strongest intactness.

All the above info, and I did not mention about our Govt. ? Out government have an oath dating back from Jawaharlaal Nehru to provide all needs and neccessities to the remaining Mughals. Which remains their recognised obligation. They have started to be much more supportive (specially in the diplomatic helps we often need), but they also know that there remains alot more to be done.
Also, the decendants found in Pakistan and Bangladesh are barely direct decendants. Thus, it can be said that none of the nearest (closes) direct decendant left India. And those who did went to abroad for higher education as Indians. They identify themselves as Indians.

I would encourage Indians from all steps to take more info from the trusts and organization I mentioned, to they can inquire me (through PM) to know how they can know more from Govt. Sources. The doors are open for you to pay your respect. You can also contact Mr. and Mrs. Jha (who are now preety much famous national journalists) to get more info.

Jai Hind.

Edited by Crimson_Sky - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

respect? for what? sorry i dont have any respect for the mughals or their decedents. if u have to do then do things for the family members of freedom fighters or the army families not some tyrants.Edited by angelic_devil - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: angelic_devil

respect? for what? sorry i dont have any respect for the mughals or their decedents. if u have to do then do things for the family members of freedom fighters or the army families not some tyrants.

They were the rulers of India. I know many who are involved in helping the decendants of freedom fighters of the first movement of independance. Mr. and Mrs. Jha and Laloo Prasad Yadav being on the forefront.

The members of the family of the Mughals are not only the pride of India, but a very interesting and potential prospect. This is the reason that it was only mentioned in the NYT about the closest male decendant being given the honors and utmost care.

We have great expectations...and its not only us by the way.

Why so much anger? Is it due to the mad man Aurangzeb? Who imprisoned his own father?...Whose only daughter tried to raise a rebellion against him?...Who, while dying, wept and said that he is a butcher or India and Mughals, and that Jahannam is also not enough for him?...

Apart from Aurangzeb.... rest of the Mughals are high and strong.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The story goes that Shah Jehan  cut off the hands of the poor architect  Isa Khan, who built the Taj Mahal. It seems unlikely that a King could give such orders. I sincerely hope it is not true as it is unbecoming of a Man of culture. Some stories say that over 20,000 workers hands were cut off and some even blinded. Much of it could be rumours. Edited by Summer3 - 14 years ago
I dont see anything good done by the mughals for india. they have only destroyed india. If all this is done for the mughals then more than all this should be done for the other emperors too who were there before the mughals. y this biased behavior? oh i get it now. may b there decedents r not alive only...... the whole family was killed by the mughals?
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I dont see anything good done by the mughals for india. they have only destroyed india. If all this is done for the mughals then more than all this should be done for the other emperors too who were there before the mughals. y this biased behavior? oh i get it now. may b there decedents r not alive only...... the whole family was killed by the mughals?

There was much cruelty and killings. All these Kings are like the Army and they only know how to kill. Even USA when they go to other countries take a lot of innocent lives. some say it is a hazard of war. I hated the way Bush bombed and attacked Iraq. In ancient times even some of the Indian Kings fought and killed each other.
The World wars were some of the worst killings.
Hopefully there is no Third World War.
did bush destroy all the mosques? and killed all the hindus who r not ready to convert? did bush destroy all the monument, scriptures and heritage of iraq? does bush levy more tax on hindus and less on muslims? dp they charge heavy tax for pilgrimage of one religion but free for other? no but mughals did that. i know of innocent people who had to leave their home land to escape them. india NEVER EVER invaded other countries and even if we did we did not do all these things mentioned above. now also we do not.

did bush destroy all the mosques? and killed all the hindus who r not ready to convert? did bush destroy all the monument, scriptures and heritage of iraq? does bush levy more tax on hindus and less on muslims? dp they charge heavy tax for pilgrimage of one religion but free for other? no but mughals did that. i know of innocent people who had to leave their home land to escape them. india NEVER EVER invaded other countries and even if we did we did not do all these things mentioned above. now also we do not.

If all Hindu's who were not ready to convert were killed during the Mughal period...where did you come from?

If all mandirs were destroyed by the Mughals, then are the mandir's which are called ancient in India fake?

If all the monument and heritage would've been destroyed by the Mughals, why was the Buddha statue preserved in Afghanistan, and many other such monuments which beautify our beloved country, not to mention.

Akbar was the only Sultan who did not impose Jizya tax on non-muslims...and this tradition followed only till the Self Acknowledged Mad Man Aurangeb repealed it. The Mughals did not levy pilgrimage taxed adherents of other faiths.

India Invaded other countires...Mughals were Indians. If you mean the Hindu kings, then you should read more about the brutality of the Rajputs on themselves ... and do you know someone naked Ashoka by the way?... Hi reign stretched from Afghanistan, Balochistan to Bengol ... and he was at the very edge of brutality when suddenly (the beauty of Hindustan) he became a saint!

Please dont put the entire dynasty as a criminal just because of one ideot called Aurangzeb...who himself realised as the end of his times that he was a stupid man.
@ devil...  why blame living for the deeds of their ancestors.... 
Mughal Empire is dead, get over it.... these descendants should live like every other ordinary Indian citizen out there, and they should be treated as such, no special treatment just cause their ancestors built some pretty buildings whilst they went about destroying infidel monuments.

And Babur hated India, he considered India and Indians as ugly and mannerless.