Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~. Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh III .~*~. (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

anoushay_kdmhmd

IF-Dazzler

anoushay_kdmhmd

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
thanks to da new CH...omg 2dyz scene was sooo cute..Day Dreaming .i realy hav no words to describe ma happiness... Thumbs Down .oh God da way he was huggng Her nd da way she was strokng hs hair im to... Dead

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".~*~. Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh III .~*~. (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged

We got a nice epi today.. not bad.. Prem and Heer were shown in all the parts... some were boring though.. but we got a nice phug today.. Prem was crying.. sitting on the floor.. Heer came and sat on the floor too and Prem hugged her tightly...Embarrassed Heer hugs back... both crying...Ouch

Now I'm really wondering what could happen next.. what will stop the marriage?.. why is Lalit's sickness bringing brought up?.. now that G3 broke all relationship with Prem.. will Premeer/Chahat leave Jzoo?...hmmm...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nandini27In-Sanity-Trivatop-Anusha-BittuJi.Nitty2910mysticgoryfilms

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
LOL! Fine, fine! It was a kiss..phappy now? ROFL

Btw, another good epi..am in shock...how come the new CH is getting PH so right? Clap She has either done her research correctly or she was a Desh fan pehle..whatever the scenario..she has made me happy for now. Big smile

Ok, was it just me or did anyone else think HC wanted to laugh when Prem was crying in Heer's lap? Blushing

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilovepie.nandini27atop-Anusha-BittuJi.Nitty2910khushixmysticgoryfilms

atop

IF-Rockerz

atop

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged

Phey Phreinds am backo,

So kya haal chaal hai, any progress in the show despite the marriage scenario which I came to know after reading nansy di's post on the summaryLOL...Any interesting phcenes which I missed this whole month?

Wow congrats everyone for the new FC, our third venture..YayParty...Great work nans di and khushi...Btw di the write-up is really niceSmile...

Wohoooo Trivs are you the phakri????????(Solomen muh)LOL Oh! my god am I going to have the pleasure of Grillling ju?*evil smiley* You don't ahve any idea how much pleased I am to know abt this..No worries my questions will follow after sometime..LOL

Khushi thnxs for the update on phcenes, so G3 angry with Prem, guess do we have scope now for Premeeraahat leaving the Jzoo and starting life from square1 atleast some quality phcene we can expect in that case...

EDIT: Trivs, Has the CH of show changed kya? me has not watched the show for a month now, please lemme noe..

Luv atop

Edited by atop - 12 January 2010 at 3:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nandini27In-Sanity-TrivBittuJi.khushixmysticgoryfilms

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged

Triv..i felt too...HC was kind of smiling and seems like he's gonna burst out laughing any minute...LOL but he controlled it!...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nandini27In-Sanity-TrivatopBittuJi.Jyotixmysticgoryfilms

BittuJi.

IF-Rockerz

BittuJi.

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
HC's laughing a lot these days LOL even on friday... in the last part with Lallu LOL He changed his face into serious again after he realised the director hasnt sed cut yet ROFL.. and even in today's epi LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nandini27atopkhushixmysticgoryfilms

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Atop! Hug Hey girl..how was your exams? Over now? Ya the CH has changed..we have a new CH and she is surprisingly good Big smile She has gotten PH nicely. And no, no...grilling is bad for health, I keep telling everyone, no one is listening to me Ouch Such Ghor Apmaan happening to me. Ouch Nah..not many PH scenes..the best one was yesterday Day Dreaming and even today was good..the OLD Dada-Dadi PH Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nandini27atopBittuJi.khushixmysticgoryfilms

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
today 12 jan sbs video

youtube video tags link

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nandini27In-Sanity-TrivatopBittuJi.Nitty2910khushixmysticgoryfilms

Post Reply New Post

Go to top