Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~. Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh III .~*~. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Phan of the Week

Now what to tell about her. She loves Premeer a lot. She doesnt side either of the 2 characters. Loves them equally. She loves bashing them when they do something stupid but at the same time feels bad for them. Sweet aint she?! Know who it is?! No?!

Well she made our very first FC. Got naa??!!!

Its none other than

Geek

Geek

Geek

Geek

Geek

Geek

Geek

Geek

Geek

GeekGeekGeek

GeekGeek

Geek

-Triv-

aka

trivsy!!

Congrats Trivs for the hot seat. Am sure you are gonna enjoy this whole FC.

PS: All the members of the FC, I cordially invite everyone of you to see my dead body kept at home. I doubt being alive after i have made this post.Stern Smile It was my pleasure meeting all of you. Love everyone! Nans!

Edited by -Nansy- - 11 January 2010 at 10:32am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

myworld.22Eusraminaz296Ilovepie.hope08SongsOf_SilenceNitty2910maneeshaF-Farru-Waqas...-Goth-BittuJi.-Anusha-JyotixnitziMelissakhushix-Faith-huzie12mysticgoryfilms-Fatima--vandy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".~*~. Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh III .~*~. (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged

VM of the Week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD4t2o3j6-U

Ya well its my own VM. I guess Khush couldn't post the VM of the FC for the previous one. I made this out of boredom. I had not much efforts on this except for some few places. I love the song a lot, and i was well appluaded for this one. LOL (it feels awkward to talk abt my own vmROFL)

The song is Maula Mila De from the film Tere Sang. Hope you all enjoy it!

=========================================================================

PHcene of the Week

12th August '08 Premeer Engagement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3t7oZ1jj2U

Finally after all the misunderstandings cleared between Lalit and Heer, Premeer get engaged. Of course no ring ceremony was shown, only told that it was an engagement function.LOL So we assume that all the rasams for the ceremony are over. Prem and Heer finally can speak about their love, express their love in front of everyone. They have used the song ishq hua on Premeer. The song is very much loved after Harshad and Aditi performed on it for the SPA 2008. During the sequence we see Prem's naughty attempts to flirt with Heer. There is a nearly kiss scene, where in Prem gets closer to Heer but he doesnt kiss her when she closes her eyes. Heer opens her eyes later to find Prem gone and Gayatri smiling at her. This scene is very very dear to our Phan of the FC.*hides muh* So enjoy the Phcene of the FC and discuss it!

Edited by -Nansy- - 11 January 2010 at 9:54am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

myworld.22Eusraminaz296hope08SongsOf_SilenceNitty2910maneeshaFnitzi-Anusha--Goth-BittuJi.JyotixWaqas...khushix-Faith-huzie12Shruti11mysticgoryfilmsmazkachazka-Fatima-

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Congrats everyone on the third Fan Club!

Wow....it feels great to make an FC.LOL Its the first time i am making an FC. But i wouldnt take even half the credit. I would take 30% of the credit. or say lesser. Work was really done by Khush. She designed the whole layout and worked a lot for the past 2 days. I guess she is still working now. If not for her, this FC wouldnt have been looking so pretty. I wont thank her, she knows i wont coz i dont our friendship at that level just saying thanks. She knows how i feel. And i can give lots more love for the hard work she went through.

And the theme is i think very special to all of us. I had some 4 choices on what this FC's theme would be. And i put them for voting amongst some friends. I dint wanna put voting at the FC coz i wanted to surprise everyone here. And i hope you all like it. I donno, but i felt the write ups werent that good. I am not such a good writer, so sorry if you find any gramatical errors.LOL I could have made trivs or zu di or anyone else do the write up, but then in that case am not doing anything for the FC. It was obvious Khush wil b doing layout, so i just wanted it in my style of writing.

And i wont thank trivs as wellLOL but she had to do the story write up. Hug

Finally a hugeee Hug for all our FC members in the previous who had it active enough and also for those new ones who can join us here. Lets rock this FC like the first one and hope we get loads of PH scenes and HA offscreen activities.

And yes, dont forget to phrill our BAKRI. I know she herself would be shocked to see her name. I am gonna be dead for sure. But yaar you deserved the spot. You truly did. So enjoy the FCLOL. And you can always take revenge on me by making me.Ouch

~Luv Nans~

Edited by -Nansy- - 11 January 2010 at 10:07am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

myworld.22Eusraminaz296hope08Nitty2910maneeshaF-Goth-BittuJi.-Anusha-JyotixIn-Sanity-Trivnitzikhushix-Faith-huzie12mysticgoryfilms-Fatima-

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Congratulation everyone!...Clap

We're in our 3rd FC finally!... the 2nd really took us long to finish compared to the first.. thanks to no premeer scene and boring track!..LOL but hope this FC will rock.. as now the show is focusing on Premeer.. and hopefully we'll get more and more Premeer scenes and interesting tracks so this FC will also move fast!..

Now about the FC.. thanks a lot of this wonderful theme Nans!.. im glad u chose Shiv Mandir.. i did too... its def something special and that's why i wanted it to be first than all the other Premeer scenes...Day Dreaming
Nans!..You've done gr8 job with the write-ups!..who cares about the grammatical errors (Triv i know LOL)... everything is lookin good.. glad the layout came out good!...LOL this FC looks perfect.. even without the banners we were planning to make!..LOL

Congrats Trivs!.. you def deserve to be the Phan of the FC!..Party
Enjoy the grilling...TongueLOL

Hope to see more members joining us! Enjoy & keep rocking this FC!

~Khushi~

Edited by khushix - 11 January 2010 at 11:15am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

myworld.22minaz296nandini27SongsOf_SilenceNitty2910maneeshaFBittuJi.In-Sanity-Triv-Goth-nitziJyotix-Faith-huzie12mysticgoryfilms-Fatima-

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
 PartyCongratulations on the Third FC! Party
Shocked
Nans! You Dushth, Pathar Dil, Kathorr, Nirdayi Insaan! I don't know anymore Hindi synonyms for "heartless" so make do with these words! You KNEW how many people wanted to grill me and STILL you made me PHan even after I asked you not to! Thank God, Anita is on a tour...nahi toh meri band hi baj jatiCry Being a PHan is a 24/7 job..there are so many questions that you just cannot get time for anything else and I am sure that was your plan too. Your Dil must be all garden garden coz now I won't get to watch that Korean show with english subtitles I was watchingAngryKhair, even after trying to bribe you guys, I am still the PHan, toh nothing can be done nowCry

AND don't even start ME on the PHcene, you KNOW that scene took me ages to watch (I keptBlushing and closing my eyes for that scene ROFL Don't ask me why..it just didBlushingIt took me a month of start, pause, start, pause and lot's of threats by Zu di, Ru di, Nans and Mels to complete watching it...and that's the only scene which I have watched ONLY once in the show..I still cannot watch that scene without Blushing and closing my eyes ROFL) and that's why your ebil brain chose that scene and made a siggy for me with that scene too! You are such an EBIL person. *shakes head* Btw I believe in revenge so TongueEvil Smile beware. There rant over.Big smile

The third FC looks beautiful, Khush and Nans you guys deserve manyThumbs Up and Clap I can't get over how wonderful the first page looks.Day Dreaming The second FC took ages to finish mostly because of no PH scenes and the most horrible track in Kis Desh. Hopefully now we will get a PH oriented track and finish off this FC in 2 weeks like we did the first one or before Ani comes backConfused LOL And guys, am not that bad about grammatical and spelling errors Stern Smile...now, Am I? Tongue Lie if you have to.

Now let me end this boring post by hoping for LOTS of PH scenes, a better track for the show and a fast happening FC with lot's of new PHans joining in. Thumbs Up

Edited by -Triv- - 12 January 2010 at 5:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nandini27-Goth-BittuJi.khushix-Faith-

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
yipeee new desh thread and cngo nans wat a lovely post i loved it harshiti r rcking guys rock this thread also

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nandini27khushix

sweta2005

IF-Sizzlerz

sweta2005

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
congrats for the third fan club

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nandini27khushix

Eusra

Eusra

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged