Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

Renu post this on Karan's FB πŸ˜†

i don't believe u r saying this, ritu..... 🀣   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£
-renu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: desertrose21

🀣 Renu, you are too good.

by the way, humare forms kahan hain? πŸ˜‰ hehee RIRO GENOSA....we had a great time on FB na? πŸ˜†

🀣   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£ ...forms....they all flew away..🀣   when i was escaping in the helicopter......from RIRO....but i am going straight to a hospital...i think the RIRO GENOSA virus has got me....🀣   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nishi is this a real article???

assuming it is, OMG Rs25,000!!!!!!! from a struggling actor...are they guaranteeing a role or what?? even though I dont know much about the movie industry costs, I know that amount is not small for any young boy or girl...and when I saw the video and Nisha kept saying that this is for ppl who cant afford stuff and all those big claims, I thought it was literally free...but my stupidity...why will anyone want to do charity!!!

but to give them credit, they are screaming on top of their lungs that they will not be the teachers and they have experienced faculty...thank god..

Haan this is true...I found it on DNA website πŸ˜†. Ab main itni bhi velle nahi hoon ki Karan aur NOC ko lekar ek story likhu   πŸ˜†. Even some of the college courses dont cost 25,000...these people think aam janta will pay 25,000 to learn acting   πŸ˜†. They might as well enroll in National Institute of Drama   πŸ˜ƒ
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🀣joke of the millenium..🀣🀣 All the new teachers themselves need to be polished at an acting school are starting their own school🀣
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Renu post this on Karan's FB πŸ˜†

ya renu di  post it....  πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜†
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘ very true!! πŸ˜†

its really bizzare!