Fashion and Beauty

BEAUTY SECRETS - Prt 2 All about the Face (pg 3) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

jaan11

Groupbie

jaan11

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
finally!the secret is out.and i wondered how they all looked so cool!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BEAUTY SECRETS - Prt 2 All about the Face (pg 3) (Page 6)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged
wow this is aweosme!..thanks for all the tips..

the tips by the celebs are good..i like Kangana's style n Deepika's tips..will try out most of them..

n all ur about the face stuff was good..i never use a toner..or many products like that..because i'm still a kid ( how mch ever i hate to admit it, its a fact :|)..i do use a cleanser, moisturiser n a sunscreen for the face, for the body i use sunscreen n moisturiser, they aren't separate, is that okay?..

n i had amazing eyes, n even light skin, but due to Bangalore's heat i was tanned, and due to sitting for long hours on the net, i even got dark circles.

what are the natural ways to lighten the skin?..n if possible, can u find a proper recipe of it?..i hope i'm not asking for too mch..n yeah share some more natural tips for dark circles n accentuating the eye, since thats my good feature, i wanna improve it. I'll try the cucumber one..hope it works..

rose12

Goldie

rose12

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
i starting using moisturizer and my face is just glowing and so smooth
please post more beauty secrets

sun_kapur

sun_kapur

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

Very interesting!

bakri

bakri

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
thannks so much this is such a good thread needed some advice for my skin keep it upThumbs Up

bens2008

bens2008

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged
gud

Miss.Netherland

IF-Rockerz

Miss.Netherland

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

Originally posted by Miss.Netherland

OMG i just love you soo much for those tips
Specially , own experience
Angel ( don't know your name ) would love to get in contact wid someone from IF after agess.

Anyways so please could you tell me what i could do for my acne marks on my face.
Very oily skin :( and :)
:) i won't get wrinkles
:( i am suffering from acne & marks

Natural remedies: Besan is known to have bleaching properties. Lemon is definitely a great way to lighten those scars.Embarrassed Pumpkin mask is good. It is rich in vitamin e and C which is important in lightening scars. I have read almond oil also help lightening scars. I have never tried it myself.

You can also buy a good scar cream. I don't like scar creams. So I make home mask.

Exfoliate your skin. It gets rid of the dead skin cells, and lets new healthy cells to generate.

If you fear wrinkes eat healthy, drink lots of water so your skin stay hydrated, and protect your skin from the sun! Big smile

Thanks a ton :D

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Awesome Fatima!! THANKS Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top