Fashion and Beauty

BEAUTY SECRETS - Prt 2 All about the Face (pg 3) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

Miss.Netherland

IF-Rockerz

Miss.Netherland

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Where is PC ? i really luv her skin

thannks... mostly it's just drink water & eat well
try to exersize and use expensive products hihi :p

well find products which suit you

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BEAUTY SECRETS - Prt 2 All about the Face (pg 3) (Page 2)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aarohi..

IF-Dazzler

Aarohi..

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
aweummm.....
dokeep updating

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

Though I wish I could get straight to the point I had to give an introduction for this topic.

Unlike some people I wasn't really blessed with good genes. I acquired acne prone skin, slow metabolism, big, wide feet (8 and half to 9 don't picture me as big feet) and weird sensitive nails from my Dad's side. I was blessed enough get my mom's perfect straight silky hair, which I by the way totally ruined by torturing them. And thanks to my mom she also passed down her good looking genes to me. Big smile

( I wrote another long paragraph that I just backspaced) The point is few years ago I realized that there were so many things I was doing wrong. And there were sooo many things I could do to make myself more beautiful. I think I am learning more and more things by the day. And since I love I-F and love the people on I-F I thought I should share them with others. (others meaning who are interested of course)

This is what I plan to do in this thread, I will post celeb beauty tips, wonderful exercise tips and new methods, Yoga stuff, Home DIY, Makeup tips, MUST try skincare products, products which you should stay from and why, latest fashion and accessories, Sales and coupons etc.

Of course I will only get to share those if there are people to share them with!
Smile I know I could just make a separate topic every time I want to share something but I prefer keeping everything together.

Love
-- Fatima --

Embarrassed feel free to leave comments as I don't want to share tips with a blank page Smile

INDEX
Bollywood celebrity secrets PG 1

i HATE my voice.

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
I absolutely LOVE this thread! xD
Im sorry i didnt comment before...i couldnt finish reading all of it so i just stickied it and thought i'd come back to read it lol.

I love reading what celebs to to keep themselves looking good...one thing i read over and over again was drinking water. I know i should drink water but i just CANT LOL. Im seriously going to try now... Stern Smile

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
awww thanks guys! I will try to put up the 2nd part soon Big smile

Vedika126

IF-Rockerz

Vedika126

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
thnx for this nice to read this

skstar

IF-Dazzler