Fashion and Beauty

BEAUTY SECRETS - Prt 2 All about the Face (pg 3) (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 12

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Wrinkle Remover

Green Thompson seedless grapes! It has one of the ingredients in those big time expensive wrinkle creams.

All you do is cut a grape in half and gently crush it on your face and neck. Make sure that you get the "crows-feet" and the lines around your mouth. Leave it on for twenty minutes or so and rinse with tepid water and pat dry.

Repeat every day and before you know it... those nasty old lines will be hard to find!Don't forget to drink at least 8 glasses of water daily. And... eat veggies rich in Vitamin A, such as carrots, celery and spinach. 
If you can, get 8 hours of sleep every night.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-mari-perfectlyflawed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BEAUTY SECRETS - Prt 2 All about the Face (pg 3) (Page 10)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Make Your Own Herbal Hair Oil

(For dandruff & strong hair)

• Take a bunch of mehendi leaves along with amla pieces (either fresh or dried ones which have been soaked overnight).
  • Grind these coarsely together.
  • Now take about 150 ml of coconut oil in a cooking vessel (kadai) and add the paste to it.
  • Simmer on low flame till all moisture evaporates.
  • Cool and strain use regularly.
  • Keeps dandruff away and also makes hair roots strong.

-mari-perfectlyflawed

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Household Tips for your skins– Using Tomatoes

Tomatoes are Anti-Oxidant hence including tomatoes in your daily diet will make your skin Wrinkle Free. And using the paste of one day old curd with a tomato and applying it to your skin soft. Also, if you skin is oily then applying the its pulp on your face for 15 min. then rinse your face with warm water. This will absorb extra oil from your skin and improve your complexion.

-mari-perfectlyflawed

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Beauty Tips

a. After the Mehendi dries, remove it and apply some Vicks Rub on your hands, let it be there for 5-6 hours. The color of your Mehendi will darken.

b.      Remedy: Mix 1 teaspoon of Besan with 2 teaspoon of curd and apply it on your face. Let it remain on the face for hrs. Rinse with plane water. Helps us during sunburns.

c.       After removing the skin of the Cucumber and making a paste of the cucumber with raw milk and applying it on your skin will improve your complexion.

-mari-perfectlyflawed

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
I just wanted to add do not tone after cleansing. Toning is another form of cleaning but to a further level, this encourages the skin to dry out Iff you already suffer from dry skin. Toning is only for those who have oily skin.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectlyflawed

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Can someone tell me, an authetic procedure none that hasn't been tested. When I thread my brows It leaves my skin reddy and spotty. What can I do to prevent this?

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
I have read people using ice. Smile  Which makes sense as that takes down redness. I usually just use cold water. It works fine for me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P1nk

Mainstream

Mainstream

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Very interesting topic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top