Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Household Tips for your skins– Using Tomatoes

Tomatoes are Anti-Oxidant hence including tomatoes in your daily diet will make your skin Wrinkle Free. And using the paste of one day old curd with a tomato and applying it to your skin soft. Also, if you skin is oily then applying the its pulp on your face for 15 min. then rinse your face with warm water. This will absorb extra oil from your skin and improve your complexion.

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Beauty Tips

a. After the Mehendi dries, remove it and apply some Vicks Rub on your hands, let it be there for 5-6 hours. The color of your Mehendi will darken.

b.      Remedy: Mix 1 teaspoon of Besan with 2 teaspoon of curd and apply it on your face. Let it remain on the face for hrs. Rinse with plane water. Helps us during sunburns.

c.       After removing the skin of the Cucumber and making a paste of the cucumber with raw milk and applying it on your skin will improve your complexion.

P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I just wanted to add do not tone after cleansing. Toning is another form of cleaning but to a further level, this encourages the skin to dry out Iff you already suffer from dry skin. Toning is only for those who have oily skin.
P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can someone tell me, an authetic procedure none that hasn't been tested. When I thread my brows It leaves my skin reddy and spotty. What can I do to prevent this?
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I have read people using ice. πŸ˜Š  Which makes sense as that takes down redness. I usually just use cold water. It works fine for me.

Luv-Savni-4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for posting
will sure try some tips of Katrina.πŸ˜†
mtorresx7 thumbnail
Its really wonderful thread. I am really glad that I have found this thread and get lot of knowlegable things from here about beauty. Its really helpful for me.

http://torchwood.otavo.tv/ , http://breaking-bad.otavo.tv/
.BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Great thread, thanks it really helpedπŸ‘πŸΌ

GA2611 thumbnail
awesome  tips fatima
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒi really liked  it   i use to have spots  and marks on my forehead  due  to my allergy[from crisps    and  chocolate  eat  as i too much but  it  didnt  effect my body as i  always  had a fruit   or a vegatable everyday.i use to use   alot  of creams which were  for olde rwomen    but then i  stopped using them cost hey didnt have any  effect on  the spots thank  god otherw ise my skin would  have been worse.now  i use daily facialwash in the  morning and in the evening and  a moustrising cream aftert he wash cos i have a very sensative and dry skin.but i will try your tips out aswellπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ                                                                  
thnks
Gul
lil_lilo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

I have read people using ice. πŸ˜Š  Which makes sense as that takes down redness. I usually just use cold water. It works fine for me.

they say ice helps close pores and tightens skin.  :)

*anyone tried putting egg white on their face? you can feel your skin tightens...and softer after you wash them out.