Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Ka bay! dont u all think that Krishna sounds very scary sometimes, i mean if someone is so aggressive he should be scary but sometime when he gets in angry mood even i get scared and wonder how would Pratigya change him.

in one scene chandu ask Krisha "ager bhabi ne na kerdi tu" so with his aggressive reaction he says that,"oo hamain na kahengee tu utta ke pattak denge jitna chabu" (something like this )

and the ghulami thing, he believes that women should be treated like slaves

i strongly believe that Pratigya will change him, and i like him and his acting but sometime when his mood suddenly change that scares me. like in last night episode when chandu said that, "ager bhabih ke pasand maloom hotee tu waheen pehente" and suddenly he turns and come back to him and says that "tum q uski passand pehnooge uski passand sirf hum pehnege" Wink

wt u all think ????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DEEENCHDareDevil_VickY

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krishna can b scary sometime" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged
LOL I agree!!! Sometimes his expressions and looks on his face can be really scary!!!!

ArmaanBabii

ArmaanBabii

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
i agree scary man...

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
agree but sometime.......

mentallycrazy

mentallycrazy

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
lol I know but this shows he's a good actor and his dailogues don't even get me started.....ROFL

DEEENCH

IF-Dazzler

DEEENCH

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
sometimes!!!
he scares me most of the times.lol
hes a very gud actor!!

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged
ya no doubt he is a good actor thats y we all love him ... hay na Wink

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged
heloooooo am back......i hd been out of FORUM for a while..........yo....so monday's back again and am sure that in this week only OUR KRIYA WILL MEET FOR THE FRST TIME......ARENT U EXCITED GUYS???????/ this is wat we hve dreamt for and whu knows.....pratigya will find in krishna that special appeal wich nitin was lacking?Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top