•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

I read a synopsis of TD on Zeeusa and it said that Disha married a divorcee. Is Dk a divorcee? If he is, where is his ex-wife?

Please clarify!

Dear Aaaliyah,

From what I know of, Tumhari Disha was supposed to have a different title called ''Dil Gumsum Hai Kyon'' and the characters in it were also supposed to have different names. Like for instant, Disha was to be called, Gehna, DK was to be called Daksh and the Bhosale's were not a Maharashtrian Family, but a UPite Brahmin Family called the ''Upadhyays''. Hence in that scheme of things, DK was supposed to be a Divorcee and the Villain was to be his ex-wife instead of his Step-Mother!

But later on I guess, the Producers must have had a change of mind, and hence they changed not just the name of the soap but also the character's name. And along with that DK became an eligible (not really!) bachelor with a wily step-mom to create problem. Also, Disha was earlier supposed to get-together with Inder, after Ranu dies during child-birth, which was also changed and now the story will end up with Disha and DK reconciling their differences and Inder and Ranu also living with each other happily!

Hence, I think zee posted the synopsis based on the basic storyline idea that the Producers of Tumhari Disha must have provided and never bothered to update it later to the correct version!

Cheers,

Disha

PS : I am really happy that DK is not a divorcee, that would have been a real put-off! Step-mom is fine by me!

Thanx a million for the info. Good to know that he is not a divorcee

aaliyah

Originally posted by disha77

Dear Aaaliyah,

From what I know of, Tumhari Disha was supposed to have a different title called ''Dil Gumsum Hai Kyon'' and the characters in it were also supposed to have different names. Like for instant, Disha was to be called, Gehna, DK was to be called Daksh and the Bhosale's were not a Maharashtrian Family, but a UPite Brahmin Family called the ''Upadhyays''. Hence in that scheme of things, DK was supposed to be a Divorcee and the Villain was to be his ex-wife instead of his Step-Mother!

But later on I guess, the Producers must have had a change of mind, and hence they changed not just the name of the soap but also the character's name. And along with that DK became an eligible (not really!) bachelor with a wily step-mom to create problem. Also, Disha was earlier supposed to get-together with Inder, after Ranu dies during child-birth, which was also changed and now the story will end up with Disha and DK reconciling their differences and Inder and Ranu also living with each other happily!

Hence, I think zee posted the synopsis based on the basic storyline idea that the Producers of Tumhari Disha must have provided and never bothered to update it later to the correct version!

Cheers,

Disha

PS : I am really happy that DK is not a divorcee, that would have been a real put-off! Step-mom is fine by me!

Even in zee tv network, the synopsis of Tumhari Disha reads as:

Fair and pragmatic Upen and Ranjana Upadhyay have raised their two daughters Disha and Rano as equals - well almost equals. This has resulted in a close bonding between the two sisters and the parents. However a dark secret from the past threatens to crea