Thendral

Then Jan11th-15th Updates & discussions!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaluxmitpadindooGowri.JJanuSugarpuff101kuttyponnu~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESMeena.IFKarthikkabrinny_gsrimaCarynVani19nithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Then Jan11th-15th Updates & discussions!" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~srima

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Looking forward to the updates, honey. I don't care about the other serials but glad Thendral is on.Big smile

Just a little request. Please don't overdo the write-ups in Tanglish.

Thank you.Smile

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Thanks daisy...ayoooo, poor thing you, having to watch the fox act like a rabbit....hopefully Deepa, Kalyani and the journalist will stop the wedding.

I like these two girls too.

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Thanks daisy for the update.

Velayudham character is really irritating & annoying one. But i should admit that , yesterday when i watched NR enacting the role drooling over Thulasi's photo & his blushing gimmicks when ladies applied nalangu ,OMG i really laughed rather than getting anoyed.Am sure there is going to be a slip between the cup & the lip & Vel. will brave himself to taste the jail  pongal.

Meena.IFhoneydaisy

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Thank you Daisy for the nice updateClap

Nizhal Ravi did a gr8 job eventhough I dislike his onscreen characterDead..he was too good when he was feeling shy for the sandanguLOLLOLLOL and his expressions..simply goodClap Again the mama of Velu was too good with his dialogsROFLROFL

Deepa character is very brave and strong..so is the auto girl...good friends indeedStar  I wonder how Thulasi is gonna escape the wedding...maybe they will write article about his corruptionsConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~honeydaisybrinny_g

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update honeydaisy!
Highlight of the episode-NR's acting and maamz's dialogues!
Deepa and Kalyani are two of my fave characters in this serial. It's good to see fiesty, yet kind hearted people like them. I hope the save our heroine as Deepak's character seems to have given up.

kuttyponnu~*Thamizhan*~

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks HD

Agreed with Karthi, don't overdo with Tanglish.  It is too much for poor me to decipher. Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top