India-Forums

Update - 31/01/2005

PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Thanks to chetsmyster from Bollyteens:

Update

Malini is sitting on a chair outside Sukh Santi Sadan, not far from Rimjhims bedroom window, Babuji comes walking around the corner. Malini doesnt see him as she has her back to him. Babuji comes close to Malini and whispers in her ear from behind 'Malini'. Malini gets up with a start. Rimjhim is woken and comes to the window to see Malini being taunted and she smiles. Malini keeps her back to Babuji. Babuji says ''wont you greet me Malini, im so glad to see you alive and you've done a big favour to us for getting Avinash all better, and now he just needs to regain his memory and stop considering me his enemy and everything will be fine soon enough''. Babuji looks up at Rimjhims window and they smile at each other as Babuji continues to taunt Malini calling her an angel and saying he wants to thank her. Malini walks off in a huff.

Malini is walking into the house when Kaveri, Yashoda and Bua come up behind her and say ''Malini..wont you say hi..long time we havent seen you..you know we're here to help Rimjhim win back Avinash''. Malini turns around to face them with anger. They all look at her intently and tell her to stop acting like she doesnt know them as they know she hasnt lost her memory. Malini walks off inside the house with a bigger huff.

Anand/Avinash is on the phone chatting to his lawyer. Anand is shouting at the lawyer as he learns he is unable to legally remove Bhavani and family from his house. Anand shouts at the lawyer ''I am paying you high fees and i dont want to hear that you are helpless, now find a loophole in Bhavanis stay order!!''. Malini comes over to Anand and says ''you seem angry''. Anand says ''of course, this man has moved into my house and i cant do anything''. Malini says ''who is this man Bhavani?''. Anand says ''he used to live here previously''. Malini says ''i hear you have some personaly problems with them''. Anand raises an eyebrow and says ''who told you that!!..i bet it was Shweta''. Malini goes on ''they dont seem like good people to me..i mean why should they live in your house!!!'' Malini gets all heated up and angry and tells Anand is throw them out. Anand is surprised at her anger and he says ''calm down Malini-ji..its my problem and i'll definately sort it out''.

Iravati is sitting at her side of the house looking at a photo of Pratik. Bua asks her whats wrong and Iravati says that she doesnt feel that Pratik died from his illness but infact he died from something else. Bua tells her not to think about it too much as these insurance people always take things too far because they dont want to write out big cheque payouts, they want to save money. Iravati isnt convinced and says theres more to it and she'l find out.

Babuji comes over to Rimjhims window and they have a small comfy chit chat about getting Avinash back and how the family are here for her, Rimjhim says shes happy that the family are here to help her but they must'nt come over and speak with her as it looks bad. Babuji agrees. Anand is coming around the corner with Shweta. Babuji hears them and suddenly shouts at Rimjhim ''What rubbish are you talking!! ..you just want to usurp this house and have a share of all of this Anand Saxenas money''. Avinash comes over and shouts at Bhavani and tells him to stop bothering his guest. Bhavani start badmouthing Rimjhim (for good measure). Then Babuji retreats to his side. Malini has been watching this from afar. Anand shouts at Shweta for not looking out for Rimjhims needs because Babuji always seems to find his way over here. Malini comes out from behind the bushes and tells Anand that she can help Shweta and she'l take over the responsibilty of looking after Rimjhims food, health and medicines. Rimjhim, who was smiling thus far, now suddenly feels a tad shocked that Malini will be taking care of her. Maharaj has heard all this from around the corner.

Kaveri, Bua and Yashoda come to Rimjhims window and tell her they are here for her. This means alot to Rimjhim. They have alittle warm chat..but then they hear someone coming so they leave quickly.

Babuji is cutting wood or something in his backyard of the house, Iravati is sitting there and she talks about Pratiks death and how its supposedly not natural. Babuji gets a little angry and tells her to leave the whole problem in the past and not think about it as it just brings back painful memories. Iravati doesnt want to and is determined to know the truth.

Maharaj and Khan come to the window and speak to Rimjhim. Rimjhim is excited to hear them and they tell her that they are here to switch her medicines as Malinis medicines are the bogus ones. Maharaj makes the switch and Rimjhim gives Maharaj the bogus medicines. Alittle later Malini comes into the room and sees Rimjhim praying at her Gopalji. She asks her if shes finished praying and Rimjhim says ''yes..what do you want''. Malini sees Babuji out the window and then says ''well, considering you pulled alittle stunt yesterday to make me look bad infront of Anand..im gonna do something to you today''. Malini starts shouting ''Rimjhim oh my god, whats happening, what happened, oh my god..Rimjhim!!!!''. At these screams, Babuji comes running to the window and says ''Rimjhim betiya are you alrite, are you alrite!''. Rimjhim says ''what are you doing Malini''. Anand comes to Rimjhims room looking concerned. Malini tells Anand that Babuji over here was berating Rimjhim and i didnt know what to do. Anand looks at Babuji and gets angry. Anand comes outside and starts badmouthing Babuji. Babuji and Rimjhim realise they've been played by Malini. Anand tells Babuji that he is a very shameless old man etc. Babuji lifts his hand to hit Anand as he shouts ''AVINASH!''. Malini is at the height of happiness.

PREVIEW
Avinash is shocked at something he sees on Malinis hand or something (the burnt hand maybe)
Rimjhim tells Malini that she has her family...what do you have?

priyababy Newbie
priyababy
priyababy

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
thanks Smile
Sumita Senior Member
Sumita
Sumita

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. It is so much masala now.
fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 12:45am | IP Logged
thx for the update
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top