Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~:AvIna Love Mansion|*|Quiz#3 Pg#37:~. (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 43

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avi28

Wow what a quote yar
Avina ke bina bhi kya jina......very true.
my day doesn't complete without thinking of our them.

nice quiz contest.
waise i was scraching my head for more than half-hour identifying Avi.LOL
LOL

u liked quote...thanx re....
thoda aur scratch karo ..kya pata kuchh clue mil jaaye...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DREAMY_EYESAsYa_KaBhiradev_fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".~:AvIna Love Mansion|*|Quiz#3 Pg#37:~. (Page 8)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AsYa_KaBhi

Goldie

AsYa_KaBhi

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Hi guys came back after long time naa SillyOh my god girls u r really rocking the AVINA LOVE MANSION that is greatThumbs Up i just loved wen i saw the first page again that was amazingClapTongue and the credit goes to u all (Palak Heena & and  sia love u all HeartHeartHeart)

Freinds i am really confused about Avi were is he.................i cant see him i tried to look for him but didnt find him ................ok now i wil print this photo and keep on scratching my head till late tonight

Nice query sia Big smile"why do i adore avina" Tongue

hmmmmmm...yaar i really dont have words describe yy am soo much addicted to Avina.....their chemistry on and off screen makes me to go crazy.... their acting skill the way they just glued our eyes to the tv just waiting to see them together on our tv screens ......their immortal love as RaDev on the tv in cb and their cutennes as avina behind scnes the way they r friends who actually respect each other whether on-screen or off-screen u can just feel that they do respect them selves and their fans and how can i forget that Avi is the most handsome man on the screen these days Embarrassed?????????? and also Rubina my god she is sooo beautiful i just love to see her innocent face again and again and WEN THEY R BOTH PAIRED masha Allah they look soooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooood and nice together  i just cant imagine my day without them Day Dreaming

soo c'mon guys it is ur turn let us also know yy u r addicted to AVINASmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DREAMY_EYESradevfanitalyradev_fan-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
wowoww...hawa kya baat kahi hai...
main bhi bolungi...
Masha Allha....kya jodi hai...

DREAMY_EYESAsYa_KaBhiradev_fan

AsYa_KaBhi

Goldie

AsYa_KaBhi

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

wowoww...hawa kya baat kahi hai...
main bhi bolungi...
Masha Allha....kya jodi hai...

not only u sweetheart.....i would like every AVINA fan to say like that
so AVINAians wat r u waiting
dont u agreee that this jodi is made for each otherEmbarrassedWink?????????????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DREAMY_EYES-tellyaddict-

AsYa_KaBhi

Goldie

AsYa_KaBhi

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Any one there?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

radev_fan

IF-Dazzler

radev_fan

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged

i also agree with you hawa MASHA ALLAH kya jodi banayi hai rab ne ........its my turn why i adore AVINA yaar they are such a cute couple.....love their on and offscreen chemistry just makes me crazy the actors who have made Dev and Radhika unforgettable by brilliant portrayal no one can forget how well they compliment each other and of course their chemistry onscreen and off-screen which makes us sigh, laugh with them...im so much addidted to CB becoz of AVINA ... hope god bless them and make this jodi get married in real life too...

Edited by radev_fan - 11 January 2010 at 11:22am

DREAMY_EYESradevfanitaly-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
good doing girls...
keep on saying abt AvIna....muhe pata hai page khatam ho jayenge par AvIna k liye humara pyar nahi....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DREAMY_EYESradev_fan

AsYa_KaBhi

Goldie

AsYa_KaBhi

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev_fan

i also agree with you hawa MASHA ALLAH kya jodi banayi hai rab ne ........its my turn why i adore AVINA yaar they are such a cute couple.....love their on and offscreen chemistry just makes me crazy the actors who have made Dev and Radhika unforgettable by brilliant portrayal no one can forget how well they compliment each other and of course their chemistry onscreen and off-screen which makes us sigh, laugh with them...im so much addidted to CB becoz of AVINA ... hope god bless them and make this jodi get married in real life too...

Ya heena i really hope so toooooooooo i just love to see them again and again whether it is as radev in cb or AVINA in sbs,sbb and hose arrest
by the wa heena did u recorgnize avi in the pic?????/ i mean the pic that they set for avina fans in the quiz yaar am stil scratching my headSilly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top