Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~:AvIna Love Mansion|*|Quiz#3 Pg#37:~. (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 43

radevfanitaly

Goldie

radevfanitaly

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
i love avina for thier awesome on screen chemistry. they're both very goodlooking n divine couple.
i watch the show regularly n the repeated as well. though i admit that its rather depressing the present twist i'm nuts about avi. i love everything about him. but his personality is his biggest plus point for me not to mention his killer looks. well! about rubina, she's improved a lot much more beautiful n better acting skill in the present epi.'s but sometimes her selfless dumb nature annoys me not very realistic.
overall they're my most favourite jodi. thier awesome on screen romance gives me goosebumps which is ofcourse my first experience with television actors. i'd almost forgotten bollywood since i got addicted to cb. i bought myself a personal mac book so that i can log in whenever i want n watch cb as much as i want. i joined indiaforums for the first time coz of my addiction to cb.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DREAMY_EYESradev_fan-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".~:AvIna Love Mansion|*|Quiz#3 Pg#37:~. (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xDoppelgangerx

IF-Rockerz

xDoppelgangerx

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
CAN u pretty please add me to this club i HeartHeartHeart AVINA very very very very...much 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000.................................................................................................%

zam123

Goldie

zam123

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Can you pls add me too, as I am a die hard fan of AVINA. Started watching CB because of Rubina but once Avinash entered and when the love story started then I got so addicted that I started to watch Indian espisodes on youtube which is one month ahead of London espisodes. Just adore Avinash, he is sooooooooo handsome, sexy and that killer smile.  Love Rubina and Avinash's chemistry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radev_fan-tellyaddict-

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Please add  my name too in addict list please...thanks

radev_fan-tellyaddict-

evasumi

IF-Rockerz

evasumi

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Love AviRubi..
They are the best couple..  Love theirs on and off screen chemistry..
They are the cutest and the best.. Hundred search would not get me better than AviRubi..

For me what they emote on the screen being Radh and Dev no actor in the teleworld would be able to do any justice to those roles..

Wouldn't want to see any other actors as Dev and Radhika than Avi and Rubina.  No one else will work for me..  Just want to see my favorite pair Avi+Rubi..  Love them a lot..  May they be the best in everything..  Love you Avinash and Rubina...

Edited by evasumi - 10 January 2010 at 5:06pm

avi28

Goldie

avi28

Chhoti Bahu Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
HI all...how u guys doing...
good morning everyone.

Is that Avi's group pic in the Avina pic gallery....
very hard to recognize Avi yar...
which one is he.........Is he the second person from right in the second row.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

avi28

Goldie

avi28

Chhoti Bahu Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Why i Adore Avi......!!!!

i love the mindblowing lovable chemistry they share Onscreen and Off screen.
they are the souls of Radev and which touches us deep down our hearts.
and i love their playfulness and lovely chemistry behind the screens with each other, which make us feel that they are not only made for eachother onscreen but also Offscreen.

I Like Avi how he teases Rubi, everything he does it makes me smile. when he laughs out loud i would be smiling like anything. i love his way of speaking, his voice( OMG i love his voice), his smile,..........everything he does i love him
Rubi: i like Rubi sometimes being little childish which is very sweet to watch. i like how comfortable she is with Avi.
and the list goes on.........

radev_fan-tellyaddict-

Meghna3

Meghna3

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
hi, plz add  my name too in addict list please...

thanks
Meghna

Post Reply New Post

Go to top