Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: shinyclassic

i think the one guy who is with specs and standing in the middle row and in the middle too. plzzzzzzzz let me know if  i am right or not...

u are added...and no yaar....try to scratch ur head more.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
Telly_Addict thumbnail
ok...so till now many of u hav mentioned so much abt AvIna...there Chemistry....there Impact on us....
So its my turn now...

hmmmmmmm...difficult to tell as words can never be a way to describe y m crazy for them....y m so much addicted to themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....
when ever looks at Rubi with so much love, effection...could not control myself from falling for them each and every moment....

they are just too good together...means The Best Together...
AvIna Ke Bina Bhi Kya Jeena....
must be the correct Line for All of us here....describing our mind set....
kyu kya kahte ho baaki sabbb..?????
avi28 thumbnail
Wow what a quote yar
Avina ke bina bhi kya jina......very true.
my day doesn't complete without thinking of our them.

nice quiz contest.
waise i was scraching my head for more than half-hour identifying Avi.πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: avi28

Wow what a quote yar
Avina ke bina bhi kya jina......very true.
my day doesn't complete without thinking of our them.

nice quiz contest.
waise i was scraching my head for more than half-hour identifying Avi.πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

u liked quote...thanx re....
thoda aur scratch karo ..kya pata kuchh clue mil jaaye...
AsYa_KaBhi thumbnail
Hi guys came back after long time naa πŸ€ͺOh my god girls u r really rocking the AVINA LOVE MANSION that is greatπŸ‘πŸΌ i just loved wen i saw the first page again that was amazingπŸ‘πŸ˜› and the credit goes to u all (Palak Heena & and  sia love u all ❀️❀️❀️)

Freinds i am really confused about Avi were is he.................i cant see him i tried to look for him but didnt find him ................ok now i wil print this photo and keep on scratching my head till late tonight

Nice query sia πŸ˜ƒ"why do i adore avina" πŸ˜›

hmmmmmm...yaar i really dont have words describe yy am soo much addicted to Avina.....their chemistry on and off screen makes me to go crazy.... their acting skill the way they just glued our eyes to the tv just waiting to see them together on our tv screens ......their immortal love as RaDev on the tv in cb and their cutennes as avina behind scnes the way they r friends who actually respect each other whether on-screen or off-screen u can just feel that they do respect them selves and their fans and how can i forget that Avi is the most handsome man on the screen these days 😳?????????? and also Rubina my god she is sooo beautiful i just love to see her innocent face again and again and WEN THEY R BOTH PAIRED masha Allah they look soooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooood and nice together  i just cant imagine my day without them 😍

soo c'mon guys it is ur turn let us also know yy u r addicted to AVINA😊
Telly_Addict thumbnail
wowoww...hawa kya baat kahi hai...
main bhi bolungi...
Masha Allha....kya jodi hai...
AsYa_KaBhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

wowoww...hawa kya baat kahi hai...
main bhi bolungi...
Masha Allha....kya jodi hai...

not only u sweetheart.....i would like every AVINA fan to say like that
so AVINAians wat r u waiting
dont u agreee that this jodi is made for each otherπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰?????????????????
Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

i also agree with you hawa MASHA ALLAH kya jodi banayi hai rab ne ........its my turn why i adore AVINA yaar they are such a cute couple.....love their on and offscreen chemistry just makes me crazy the actors who have made Dev and Radhika unforgettable by brilliant portrayal no one can forget how well they compliment each other and of course their chemistry onscreen and off-screen which makes us sigh, laugh with them...im so much addidted to CB becoz of AVINA ... hope god bless them and make this jodi get married in real life too...

Edited by radev_fan - 14 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
good doing girls...
keep on saying abt AvIna....muhe pata hai page khatam ho jayenge par AvIna k liye humara pyar nahi....
AsYa_KaBhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: radev_fan

i also agree with you hawa MASHA ALLAH kya jodi banayi hai rab ne ........its my turn why i adore AVINA yaar they are such a cute couple.....love their on and offscreen chemistry just makes me crazy the actors who have made Dev and Radhika unforgettable by brilliant portrayal no one can forget how well they compliment each other and of course their chemistry onscreen and off-screen which makes us sigh, laugh with them...im so much addidted to CB becoz of AVINA ... hope god bless them and make this jodi get married in real life too...

Ya heena i really hope so toooooooooo i just love to see them again and again whether it is as radev in cb or AVINA in sbs,sbb and hose arrest
by the wa heena did u recorgnize avi in the pic?????/ i mean the pic that they set for avina fans in the quiz yaar am stil scratching my headπŸ€ͺ