$$The Leo Resort$$ Start joining and posting

Posted: 14 years ago

Hello boys and girls!

This is the first ever ZODIAC BASED CC on IF!!

And of course it is on the BEST SIGN OF THE ZODIAC = LEO!!!

The Zodiacal Sign of Leo commences on July 21st, but for seven days it does not come into its full power until on or about July 28th. From this date onwards it is in full strength until August 20th and is then for seven days gradually losing its strength on account of becoming overlapped by the "cusp" of the incoming sign Virgo.

The Fire sign in these people is enthusiastic, energetic, and optimistic. Representatives of signs are happy, lucky people. Fixed people are stable. They don't like much change. Status quo suits them fine. They will stick to things and get them done.

People born in this period always aim to get above the common herd of humanity, and they themselves in turn are naturally attracted to strong personalities ' in fact, they will forgive any fault in the people they like so long as they have individuality and purpose. They are usually generous, kind, and openhearted, they find it hard to believe ill of others. If injured, they strike back quickly, but they also forgive easily and never hold a grudge. The bright side of Leo is very bright indeed, "sunny side up" they are very much attuned to the life giving properties of our Sun itself. The typical Leo is flamboyant and generous with tremendous charm and a magnanimous spirit.

The Sun is the single most important planet, because it represents a LEO's ego and individuality. It shows their ambitions and deepest character traits, where they have the ability to shine.

Such people represent what might be termed the heartforce of humanity. They are overflowing with sympathy, and are generally generous to a fault.

They are usually lucky in money matters, often having money given to them from unthought-of sources; but they crave love above all, and this is the one thing they seldom get.

Such people have the power to inspire others, and as leaders like Napoleon, born in this Sign. They have an ability to lead their men through fire or death.

People who were born in this period usually have an extremely independent spirit; they detest control or being dictated to. They have great tenacity of purpose and will power and if once they put their mind on some plan, purpose or position, they usually reach their goal in spite of every difficulty or obstacle.

Though full of ambition and enthusiasm, Leo has to admit to a lazy streak and, given the opportunity, will take the easy way out, especially when a situation offers little fun or glory. This is something lazy, luxurious Leo needs to watch.

These people are usually very patient and long-suffering, but if once roused, they know no fear and do not even know when they meet defeat, or acknowledge it when they do.

As a rule, people born in this period feel isolated and lonely in life, and if not actively employed in some work or purpose they become melancholy and despondent.
Edited by NidheyaCole - 14 years ago

1. Since this is a Leo's CC, ONLY Leo's are allowed here!! All you Aquarians, Scorpios, Geminis and whatever other signs, you are BANNED from this CC!
2. No bashing/po*n stuff here PLEASE.
3. Follow IF COC.
4. Actively participate in all activities and contests going on here.
5. Chat here all the time.
6. We can point out and criticize other signs, but no bashing or abusing.
7. Show how good we Leo's are.
8. You MUST be proud to be a Leo. A non-proud Leo is as good as not a Leo.
9. Chat with all members.
10. Have fun. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

1. Fill out the SLAMBOOK in the next post.
2. Shoot me a PM if I don't see your membership request.
3. If a CC completes 150 pages, DO NOT start a thread, but just shoot me a PM and I will open it.
4.Well you must be born between 23 July- 23 August, in other words, you MUST be a Leo.
5. All ages, genders, races, colours, welcome as long as you are a LEO.

1. Name
2. Username
3. Nickname
4. Birthday
5. Favourite Actor
6. Favourite Actress
7. Favourtie Movie
8. Favourite TV Show
9. Favourite Leo Personality
10. Express your feelings on being a Leo

1. Nidheya (NidheyaCole)
2. Divya (divyashaz)
3. Sanober (sano88)
Edited by NidheyaCole - 14 years ago
1. Name:- Nidheya
2. Username:- NidheyaCole
3. Nickname:- Ammu
4. Birthday:- 2nd August 1993
5. Favourite Actor:- Cole Sprouse, Shahid Kapoor
6. Favourite Actress:- Priyanka Chopra
7. Favourtie Movie:- 3 Idiots, Dostana, Fashion, Jab We Met, Kaminey
8. Favourite TV Show:- Miley Jab Hum Tum, Suite Life on Deck, Kuchh Is Tarah
9. Favourite Leo Personality:- Cole Sprouse
10. Express your feelings on being a Leo:- I'm so proud to be one! We Leo's totally rock!!

Love,
Nidheya
Oh wow thats awesome

can i join? im leo aswell BD date 10th Aug... 😳 πŸ˜›
ok i am also in since i am a leo.. dunno abt i can come here daily but will try t come~~
Originally posted by NidheyaCole

1. Name : Sanober
2. Username: Sano88
3. Nickname : Sano
4. Birthday:01 - 08 - 1988
5. Favourite Actor -- no one
6. Favourite Actress -- Not fav i like katrina and sushmit FOR  their looks
7. Favourtie Movie --- Ajab prem ki gazab kahani nowdays and wanted
8. Favourite TV Show --- since all shows are boring nowdays so o wont write any name.
9. Favourite Leo Personality.. me myself lol
10. Express your feelings on being a Leo---- I FEEL So proud to be a leo as leos are just straightforward and very trust worthy..
Originally posted by NidheyaCole

1. Name Divya
2. Username... divyashaz
3. Nickname: Divz πŸ˜†
4. Birthday.. 10. 08 .91 😳
5. Favourite Actor Mayank Anand.. ☺️
6. Favourite Actress Drushti Dhami .. 😳 πŸ˜³
7. Favourtie Movie.. lol dun hav fav πŸ˜†
8. Favourite TV Show.. nope πŸ˜›
9. Favourite Leo Personality: dun hav anything to say πŸ€”
10. Express your feelings on being a Leo: i jus luv the name Leo πŸ˜›