i want to improve my weight

rahulgoyal908 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
m 21 yrs old and now my weight is 56  plz tell me how can i improve my weight

plz tell me which type of food help me to improve my weight..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*manai*~ thumbnail
alot of fruits and vegetable like boiled or steamed veggies with fresh fruit.... if you eat oatmeal before working out you will have alot more energy and if you drink a glass of milk everyday will be hlp too
Aarohi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

If u wanna put on weight binge on junk fuds

loose weight- stick to fruits,and low fat diet

CryingEyes- thumbnail

If you want to gain some weight then you should definitely drink banana shake...1 of my cousins was really skinny too and she wanted to gain weight really badly but nothing was working for her...Then someone told her to drink banana shake everyday...She tried it for sometime and it really helped her in gaining weight😃!!

a0garg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
another way is that
you can play a sports
by playing a sports game your meta bollism get right and you will feel more hungrier than before
thanks
.PINK. thumbnail
 ~*manai*~  good advice
teetime thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😭 i want to improve my weight, too
vvidhu5 thumbnail
A regular diet plan must be implemented, you must visit your dietitian to get a diet plan rich in proteins and vitamins (with optimum amount of fats and carbohydrates).

It will definitely help you to increase weight and will help you to have a strong immunity system too

Have a Healthy time

Cheers!😊
cuddlycutebaby thumbnail
On seeing your display image you seem to be of perfect weight.
still if you want to get some weight you can have banana shake in the morning.
this would really help.
NUTRIHEALTH thumbnail
You can have balanced diet with proper proportion of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Include ragi atta and wheat germ in the diet it will help you gain some weight. Better consultaion can be given after knowing nutritional and medicinal history.
For more details or consultation contact our Doctors/Nutritionists/Yoga therapist at: 1800-103-6663(TOLL FREE)