Laagi Tujhse Lagan

the relevance of the montage now

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
I think we are not going to see the dark nakusha anymore...her color has been revealed persay..

we have all been seeing the dark girl in a wedding costume in the montage..

how relevant is that..is she at anytime going to reverto to being dark again?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the relevance of the montage now" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Feats

Goldie

Feats

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
i hope not i dont like her tht way she is so pretty maybe her mother will make her dark again.....

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged

yup i agree with u but now getting dark again itself has no relevance, maybe creatives were testing waters ,they thought that they can carry on with this ugly look for an year or so and then wanted to reveal the look but due to low trps and the common assumption that this is another jassi jaisie , they were forced to change te story line...now i hear that hero is underworld don...paresh rawal says something else and creatives do something else alltogether

divan

IF-Rockerz

divan

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Why change storyline because of trp...the show has not even properly started.  It just shows the huge prejudice that society has against dark people or people who are unfortunate enough to be born pretty as per society's judgement.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.