Rishta.Com

Kavi Shastri - Immensely Talented! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ami-

To tell you the truth, *cough* he looked okay to me at first. =P But after watching the first epi of Ristha.com, I was like "dude, I think I'm in love" =P

hahahahahaha i knowwwww SAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TO SAMEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

He's so talented, and then, I think he's oh so very sweet. =D You telling that he's replied to you on FB and him visiting IF and all. =D The sweetest thing ever.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kavi Shastri - Immensely Talented! (Page 2)" in Rishta.Com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..-..Riya..-..

IF-Dazzler

..-..Riya..-..

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I agree with each and every word of urs!!..Kavi is just a sweet heart.!!..Not only he is a great  actor but an awesome person too..!!..It always feels great when our favourite celebs give us a little attention too..!!..The feeling is really amazing..!!..We love and drool over him and in return we get to hear some sweet words..who wouldn't love that??..and his looks..haaaaye..when I saw him for the first time I felt he looked like Gerad Butler..!!..I must say this guy is immensely hot with a pinch of coolness and extremely cuteness..!!..His twinkling naughty eyes r something..!!...He is like fire on ice..Big smile..rough n tough..yet has softness in him..

and the character of  Rohan is a copy-paste of  my dream guy..Day Dreaming..I at last found him..LOL

And his acting is mind-blowing..he is a very natural actor..when I see him on screen I don't feel he's acting..it's like he's leading a normal life and it's being shown on TV..!!..

just loveeeeeeeeee you Kavi...Embarrassed

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
@Rema: omgggg!! Everything you said...summarizes my feelings for him too....he is just...incredible, I can NOT believe this is his first show...Embarrassed The way he seems so at ease, is just incredible (I've used it twice nowEmbarrassed)

@Riya: omgg! "fire on ice" is one of my favorite phrases to use and it fits him PERFECTLY! Embarrassed

I love that he takes the time to respond back to each and every fan, it truly shows how down to earth he is, and how he's not letting this success go to his head or any of that. He remains rooted and humble which raises his respect in my eyes Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-..Riya..-..

..-..Riya..-..

IF-Dazzler

..-..Riya..-..

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiandoll89

@Riya: omgg! "fire on ice" is one of my favorite phrases to use and it fits him PERFECTLY! Embarrassed

I love that he takes the time to respond back to each and every fan, it truly shows how down to earth he is, and how he's not letting this success go to his head or any of that. He remains rooted and humble which raises his respect in my eyes Embarrassed

It really does suit him PERFECTLY..Embarrassed..

And agree with u dere..he has gained even more respect from all his fans by his humble and down-to-earth nature..Smile..he doesn't have any starry airs and hope he remains dis sweet forever..Embarrassed..God bless him!!..and I too wanna add him in fb..have to knw his correct id before adding just neone n everyone..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indiandoll89

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I hope you're right, and he stays this way for a long time coming, it'll keep his fans VERY happy Embarrassed I'll pm you his real id Embarrassed

priya_al

Goldie

priya_al

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
trueeeee he's just way tooo adorable... one of a kind.. i just hope he remains this way all his life.. down to earth n sweetBig smile..

i dunno y i feel he looks a bit like arjan bajwa from fashion(priyanka's boyfrend in de movie), nt xactly thou!

http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/albums/wallpapers/fashion/arjan-bajwa___43808.jpg

does neelse feel so as well, or is it just meConfused

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged

i so agree with everything u said!

the guy is hot, cute, innocent, full of attitude, n did i say hot?...how can a person have SO many qualities?!..gosh..he's someone to die for!

i agree he does'nt look that good..but his acting..n his style..is just ..wow!

n he replied to you?..lucky!..i'm SO gonna stalk him down now! :P

robbieluvr

IF-Sizzlerz

robbieluvr

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Yeah yaar he is a really good actor for a new comer and plus he looks good.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top