Uttaran

Who will Iccha choose ? Tapasya to Divorce Veer?

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Guyz, I have read an article that Iccha will help Vansh get on right path. Also Veer will be happy at the fact that Iccha is the one who is helping him. But as we all Vansh is on Love with Iccha too. So My question is who will Iccha choose ?? Vansh or Veer ?? Also read that Tapasya will sign the Divorce paper too,  I personally want her to choose Vansh, as they look better, But either am happy, I just want Iccha to be happy. However, I want her out of Taps house so that Nani doesn't bug her more 😡😡 .. She is irritating me, But still I can't wait to see the Dilema Iccha goes through. Will she choose Veer ? or wil See chose Vansh?? Or Maybe she'll move on.

What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel.41 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You think so too rightt! Even I think Iccha and Vansh make a really cutte couple :)
whoa.. thumbnail
tappu 'l sign da divorce paperz.. veer-tappu partin wayz.. veer 'l cm 2 knw bout vansh havin crush on iccha.. tellz iccha 2 marry vansh.. iccha deniez.. putz cndition det she'l marry vansh nly whn veer 'l accept tappu again..!!

so.. vid ur topic.. iccha 'l HAV 2 choose vansh n tappu 'l be get divorced bt she'l get veer bck as itz da theme of uttaran.. evil neva sufferz..!!!🤢
fall06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ichcha will choose Vansh as she can never choose Veer ,because this poor guy unfortunately is  Tapasya'a husband😒 .Veer loves his brother so he would sacrifice his love and will never come in between Ichcha and Vansh😔.  With this scenario either Veer will go back to US ( as he always says) or will live with snake😡 (Taps)   

navaneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This time dulha would change ..... track would go as usual .... even it Tapasya signs divorce papers .. she would want Veer and it's her ZIDD, and Ichcha would never say yes to Veer since he is Tappu's love (as per Ichcha)

So ...
1 Vansh falls for Ichcha
2 Ichcha says YES
3 Veer sacrifies for Vansh
4 Vansh comes to know about Ichcha and Veer (maybe Tapasya would try to poison Vansh etc ...)
5 During shaadi, this time dulha comes face covered ..... and it's revealed that it's not Vansh ... it's Veer and Vansh sacrified .... he told "tere liye mein kisi bhi haad tak ja sakta hu mere bhai"
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: navaneeta

This time dulha would change ..... track would go as usual .... even it Tapasya signs divorce papers .. she would want Veer and it's her ZIDD, and Ichcha would never say yes to Veer since he is Tappu's love (as per Ichcha)

So ...
1 Vansh falls for Ichcha
2 Ichcha says YES
3 Veer sacrifies for Vansh
4 Vansh comes to know about Ichcha and Veer (maybe Tapasya would try to poison Vansh etc ...)
5 During shaadi, this time dulha comes face covered ..... and it's revealed that it's not Vansh ... it's Veer and Vansh sacrified .... he told "tere liye mein kisi bhi haad tak ja sakta hu mere bhai"

i really hope this happens
but it would take at least 6 months to a year !!
oviously with all the dramas added
not to forget tap water's nautanki 😡

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes, navaneeta, even I kind of remember that dialogue of vansh that he can go to any extent for Veer and so, at the nth moment, Vansh gives away Icha for Veer -- then, Taps gets a dose of her own medicine-- wow that would be great !!!!
and ofcourse, i want Veer-Icha at any cost......and this seems the best way out , bcoz otherwise our Icha madam ke sar pe Taps ka bhoot savar hain and she would otherwise, not get to marry Veer....
navaneeta thumbnail
Vansh rocks ... he would show Taps what real love means ... it's sacrifice and thinking of the person whom you love and try his/ her best ....

Tapasya loves ONLY her ..... she does not care about her Papa (always telling about his heart issue to Sid for sympathy ... what a cheap way) ... and definitely not about Veer (she does not want Veer's happiness) and not even NANI .. she had hidden entire Sid and Ichcha murder episode from her .....

Tapasya should end up in a mental asylum ... exactly like Urmila in Pyar Tune Kya Kiya ....
Rosie5 thumbnail
I totally agree with you Navneeta, she is already on her way of going down the same road. And now she is prepared to kill also. You can see from her eyes' expression that she is slowly losing it😆
bluedollie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i will always like veer and iccha....veer's character would be wasted if iccha marries vansh....also its unfair to him!