Uttaran

Who will Iccha choose ? Tapasya to Divorce Veer?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Imu.M-

IF-Rockerz

-Imu.M-

Na Ana Is Desh Laado Banner contest winner

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Guyz, I have read an article that Iccha will help Vansh get on right path. Also Veer will be happy at the fact that Iccha is the one who is helping him. But as we all Vansh is on Love with Iccha too. So My question is who will Iccha choose ?? Vansh or Veer ?? Also read that Tapasya will sign the Divorce paper too,  I personally want her to choose Vansh, as they look better, But either am happy, I just want Iccha to be happy. However, I want her out of Taps house so that Nani doesn't bug her more AngryAngry .. She is irritating me, But still I can't wait to see the Dilema Iccha goes through. Will she choose Veer ? or wil See chose Vansh?? Or Maybe she'll move on.

What do you think?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mvatsakismattweetysihubluedolliewhoa..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who will Iccha choose ? Tapasya to Divorce Veer?" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angel.41

angel.41

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
You think so too rightt! Even I think Iccha and Vansh make a really cutte couple :)

whoa..

IF-Rockerz

whoa..

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
tappu 'l sign da divorce paperz.. veer-tappu partin wayz.. veer 'l cm 2 knw bout vansh havin crush on iccha.. tellz iccha 2 marry vansh.. iccha deniez.. putz cndition det she'l marry vansh nly whn veer 'l accept tappu again..!!

so.. vid ur topic.. iccha 'l HAV 2 choose vansh n tappu 'l be get divorced bt she'l get veer bck as itz da theme of uttaran.. evil neva sufferz..!!!Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kismattweetyvijaya_ls-Imu.M-

fall06

Groupbie

fall06

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Ichcha will choose Vansh as she can never choose Veer ,because this poor guy unfortunately is  Tapasya'a husbandDisapprove .Veer loves his brother so he would sacrifice his love and will never come in between Ichcha and VanshUnhappy.  With this scenario either Veer will go back to US ( as he always says) or will live with snakeAngry (Taps)   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

queen_of_hearts-Imu.M-

navaneeta

navaneeta

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
This time dulha would change ..... track would go as usual .... even it Tapasya signs divorce papers .. she would want Veer and it's her ZIDD, and Ichcha would never say yes to Veer since he is Tappu's love (as per Ichcha)

So ...
1 Vansh falls for Ichcha
2 Ichcha says YES
3 Veer sacrifies for Vansh
4 Vansh comes to know about Ichcha and Veer (maybe Tapasya would try to poison Vansh etc ...)
5 During shaadi, this time dulha comes face covered ..... and it's revealed that it's not Vansh ... it's Veer and Vansh sacrified .... he told "tere liye mein kisi bhi haad tak ja sakta hu mere bhai"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12vijaya_lsqueen_of_heartswhoa..shonuu

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navaneeta

This time dulha would change ..... track would go as usual .... even it Tapasya signs divorce papers .. she would want Veer and it's her ZIDD, and Ichcha would never say yes to Veer since he is Tappu's love (as per Ichcha)

So ...
1 Vansh falls for Ichcha
2 Ichcha says YES
3 Veer sacrifies for Vansh
4 Vansh comes to know about Ichcha and Veer (maybe Tapasya would try to poison Vansh etc ...)
5 During shaadi, this time dulha comes face covered ..... and it's revealed that it's not Vansh ... it's Veer and Vansh sacrified .... he told "tere liye mein kisi bhi haad tak ja sakta hu mere bhai"

i really hope this happens
but it would take at least 6 months to a year !!
oviously with all the dramas added
not to forget tap water's nautanki Angry

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
yes, navaneeta, even I kind of remember that dialogue of vansh that he can go to any extent for Veer and so, at the nth moment, Vansh gives away Icha for Veer -- then, Taps gets a dose of her own medicine-- wow that would be great !!!!
and ofcourse, i want Veer-Icha at any cost......and this seems the best way out , bcoz otherwise our Icha madam ke sar pe Taps ka bhoot savar hain and she would otherwise, not get to marry Veer....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12

navaneeta

navaneeta

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Vansh rocks ... he would show Taps what real love means ... it's sacrifice and thinking of the person whom you love and try his/ her best ....

Tapasya loves ONLY her ..... she does not care about her Papa (always telling about his heart issue to Sid for sympathy ... what a cheap way) ... and definitely not about Veer (she does not want Veer's happiness) and not even NANI .. she had hidden entire Sid and Ichcha murder episode from her .....

Tapasya should end up in a mental asylum ... exactly like Urmila in Pyar Tune Kya Kiya ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whoa..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top