Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

8/1 - Sid-Riddzie- Kill you! Kill you! Kill you!

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Hmmmm....

I think the whole Sanjivani staff is going to use the fire-escape of the hospital very soon.... in fact , very very soon. At the rate Sid and Riddzie are rolling up their sleeves to claw each-other's eyes out and literally breathing dragon fireballs into each-other's faces and everybody available around them, I don't think any fire brigade can come and  save the building. And to think, they wanted to suspend poor Yuvi for causing a short circuit in a small clinic!Angry

Today , the battle of the sexes entered phase 2 of it's ferociousness and aggression. Since day 1 , there has been no logical reason for Sid and Riddz to hate each -other - the only logic lying in Riddz'  aggressive prejudice and Sid's natural and expected reaction to her ill-treatment of him. Sid is a very nice guy but Riddz has invited his ire and animosity by treating him shabbily and attacking his self-respect and dignity. Unlike Yuvi who is actively aggressive , Sid is passivley aggressive and that is why his angst against Riddz is showing up only in naughty quarrels and abuses.

Picking up from where we left , Riddzie made it a point to tell everyone about the three fab slaps that she had delivered on Sid's cheek . But instead of feeling embarrassed at the exposure of his dhulaai at the hands of this not-so-abla-naari , Sid gave her a stinging naughty grin and told her that how would it feel if he tells all of them that how he got back at her for that royal insult ( referring to the dressing room incident) .... Riddhima did look intimidated for a few seconds , trying to hide that fleeting lapse behind her anger and then, she stomped off. LOL

And didn't i tell you ? Yuvi and Riddzie will identify with each-other very much.... Yuvi was the first one to smugly break the news to Sid that Riddzie is  Shankypanks' daughter indeed. Sid was struck for sure... but his anger against her got the better of him and he coolly said that if she is a Gupta , then, he is a Modi too!

What followed was Sid and Riddzie's " Main-tumhaali-shikaayat-kalunga and kalungi" as they both ran to their individual elders - Shanky and Abhi to throw each-other out of Sanjivani. LOL.... KIDS! That is what unmanageable anger does to you - DRIVES YOU INSANE. .....Nothing much happened out of so much raging and ranting. Shankypanks praised Sid to heavens while trying to keep a check on Riddzie's flaring temper ......on the other hand, Abhimanyu turned out to be a Riddhima fan and Sid seriously couldn't find a wall to bang his head on. This is what happens when nature works against you.

Sid and Riddzie are clubbed together to look into the arrangements of the much -awaited Abhi-Nikki engagement .... but they never went to school so they really don't know what working together means.Ouch... The locker room scene has to be the coolest fight scene between Sid and Riddzie in the past few days - the way Riddzie tries to keep cool because Atul has advised her to.... Riddzie looking through an irritated Sid , ignoring him and distributing duties.... a besotted JP not knowing whom to listen to - Sid Bhaiya or Phlower Riddzie.....Riddzie and Sid abusing each-other like deranged teenagers and almost ready to strangle each-other......it was truly a matinee show for Yuvi, Naina , JP and Atul to watch and they surely enjoyed it to the hilt.

The engagement party was another battlefield. Sid has decided that whatever Riddzie says, he will do the opposite of it and so it was. He has mentally convinced himself to counter whatever Riddzie says and he is doing the job rather fabulously. The results are showing. LOL......

Next week , it is swords drawn and the price is dignity of one or the other. May the best man or the best woman win.Wink

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*catmeowsohrobjosephina_vegasjuisadr_ashroshni.r3sanjanamishraforbiddenlovechinky801AsthuoxStarMSarah4evaRadiantTreasureniksidfanevelineMelodiousDreams-sumaiya--bhootni-Kai.-iPayal-sajni786samicuteaamirkhanfannyctophiliaLennieshanti05

-iPayal- IF-Sizzlerz
-iPayal-
-iPayal-

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Gosh, im just loving Sidhima to the T rite now, theyre soo adorable, this love-hate relationship is gonna rosk. Even if theyre not a couple, theyre gonna be the est of friend sfor sure. :D

cant wait to see the epi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobTheBlackJaguar

Kai. IF-Sizzlerz
Kai.
Kai.

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
wow!! wht a thread poco!!! loved ur detailed commentry on sid vs ridhz battle phase 2

i enjoyed ever bit o them today i saw the episode 3 times only staring at sid and another 3 times only looking at ridhz  must say spontaneous actorsTongue

ridhz looked like a kid complaining to her dad abt a boy u troubled her in school ROFL..awww
and all shanky panks did was praising the culprit !!! in the end
Modi bros ..sr. confused with jr's problem he was more interested in getting settledLOL jr. was( like u said) looking for a wall to bang his headROFLROFL

wht i loved was sid saying to nikkie that he is her dhawar now ClapClap
i was waiting for this conversation ever since i came to know sid is modi jr

the whole engagement scene was awesome!!!

however, i was quite disappointed with the precap scene bb match and the bet they set...wished something else like a badminton or cricket match rather!!!

anyways cheers poco

Kai

p.s i want sid to have his face painted in black ....ROFL..y always guys shd win..naaa!!!

sohrobTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
@Payal. You must watch the episode. Sid and Riddzie were totally crazy today - they can't stand the sight of each-other and it is only going from bad to worse.

@Kai. It was hilarious for sure, lady. Basically, they both don't know what to do of this hatred for each-other which is basically a pure mind game. I have a very strong feeling that Sid is going to win. I hope not , though.

sohrobKai.

RadiantTreasure IF-Dazzler
RadiantTreasure
RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
damn me nitica
i missed the episode today thanks to my lovely dovely sleep LOL
now..i  should see it..argghh,,

but sid n rids the most dhamekadar chatedar jodi of 2010,,is sure making sparks.on n off screen(i am talking abt the lots n lots of posts against n supporting them n i just wait to post only on u rs)

omg what sid n rids complaning shanky n abhi hahah//

Abhimanyu turned out to be a Riddhima fan and Sid seriously couldn't find a wall to bang his head on. This is what happens when nature works against you.  LOLLOL
but they never went to school so they really don't know what working together meansLOLLOL

but whatever i am sure gonna enjoy u r posts as much or say more than DMG..

sri:-)

sohrobTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sri_4

damn me nitica
i missed the episode today thanks to my lovely dovely sleep LOL
now..i  should see it..argghh,,

but sid n rids the most dhamekadar chatedar jodi of 2010,,is sure making sparks.on n off screen(i am talking abt the lots n lots of posts against n supporting them n i just wait to post only on u rs)

omg what sid n rids complaning shanky n abhi hahah//

Abhimanyu turned out to be a Riddhima fan and Sid seriously couldn't find a wall to bang his head on. This is what happens when nature works against you.  LOLLOL
but they never went to school so they really don't know what working together meansLOLLOL

but whatever i am sure gonna enjoy u r posts as much or say more than DMG..

sri:-)

Hi there Sri,

I was actually looking around for you , sweetz.LOL..... Sid and Riddzie may or may not become a couple but the creatives have got the kind of reaction they wanted for Sid -Riddzie. It is all psychology and I don't want to elaborate on it more than that. Wink

I am glad you liked the post but i will like to know your views as well once you have seen the episode. Big smile

sohrobRadiantTreasure

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sarah4evaTheBlackJaguar

eveline IF-Rockerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Wow what fireworks...it felt like Diwali or the 4th of July...had to check the calendar..Silly.

Love a good juicy fight anyday..and have to say these two can give a run for anybodys money..

m so eager to see more of these good wholesome fights...relish them...the best part is the way they each get back after the last shot...its like watching a volley between two ace players...they so effortlessly better their opponents last shot..LOL

And there is the promise of more coming...lip smacking...literallyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top