Jan 8th: Detail Written Update

Posted: 14 years ago
Warning: Before reading this update or watching the Horro Show, brace yourself, get ready to yell,  bash, be sick and throw up. Before watching today's episode its adviced that you have a box of tissue, glass of wine or cup of coffee/tea and bottle of Tylenol, Aleeve or Advil.🤗🤗🤗 Hugs to everyone 🤗

Little Humor
I found this on the net, something to lighten your moods.

Joke #1 His first wedding
Attending a wedding for the first time, a little boy whispered to his mother, "Why is the bride dressed in white?"  The mother replied, "because white is the color of happiness, and today is the happiest day of her life."  The boy thought about this for a moment, then said, "So why is the groom wearing black?"

Joke #2 : 16 Wives😲
A little boy was attending his first wedding. After the service, his cousin asked him, "How many women can a man marry?"

"Sixteen," the boy responded.

His cousin was amazed that he had an answer so quickly. "How do you know that?"

"Easy," the little boy said. "All you have to do is add it up, like the Bishop said: 4 better, 4 worse, 4 richer, 4 poorer" 

Now back to Bandini

Highlights
Everyone is just😲
Baa steals the show today👏👏👏
Maulik calls the police
Everyone is waiting for DM to wake up

January 8th 2010 Detail Writeen Update:

Part1
Show starts with Arjan talking to himself saying what if the house members find out about this, and then he goes to DM's body and says Papa I didn't wanted to hit you, and if I leave you they will send me to jail.

They show Santu is walking, the family members are dancing, and DM fingers are moving. The next scene shows Arjan lifting the axe, and Santu opening the door her and  face is all gray. Then it moves back downstairs to dancing family members.

Maulik is all nervous/worried looking towards the door. Scene shifts to Santu walking out leaving a blood foot prints, her hair is open.

Part2
Downstairs Khemi is the first one to turn around and see Santu. Chan chan of the anklets are in the background, one by one the camera shows each M-Families members shocked face. Camera goes from toe to head, showing her open hair, and her arms/hands are smeared with blood, the corner of her face has blood.

Toral is the first to ask what happened Santu, followed by rest of the family members.  Everyone is yelling. Santu slowly and quietly says by mistake I have killed. She is all frightened and scared. Maulik is worried/scared looking at the direction of the room. He rushes upstairs and sees DM laying unconscious and blood around him.  Maulik says Papa but Dm is moving. Maulik slips on the pile of blood and sees it belongs to Arjan who is lying on his back with dagger.

Santu with shakes hands is pointing upstairs, Maulik comes yells saying Arjan is killed. Hiten & Shanky rush upstairs. Khemi goes to Santu and asks her who killed Arjan. Hiten and Shanky sees DM lying and the Arjan surrounded in pool of blood with dagger on his back. Maulik holds Khemi back from going to Hiral's room. Everyone else rushes to the crime scene.

Toral is all shaking Santu and questioning who killed Arjan? Santu says I have killed Banevilal everyone is quiet with a shock expression.  Khemi goes to Santu, she is just looking at her, while Santu says yes Bena I have  killed him. Khemi slaps Santu. Khemi is why did you, why did you ruin the suhaang of your sister? Khemi breaks down, Toral and Khaddu console her.

Santu says that Banevilal and Maalik were having an arguement, Arjan was saying bad stuff about the family, and they started fighting. I couldn't see/toelrate Banevilal attacking Maalik so I killed him. Moti drags Santu outside. Khemi is just repeating you killed my husband.

Hiten and Shanky place DM on the bed, while Shanky says call the doctor.

Taru pushes Santu and she falls at Baa's feet. Baa looks at Taru in the eye, picks Santu up, and consoles her says I am here, she says that my Santu is pure "pavitra like Tulsi". Taru says for this beshrman you have smypathy. Baa stops her with her hand, "Buss" Baa says enough is enough, Santu didn't commiment any sins but she stopped a sin from happening. (Look at Moti's expression)

Baa asks Taru what would you have done if you were in Santu's place? (Moti would have let Kanji die) Baa says that I would have done the same thing, if someone would have attacked my husband. Hiten, Shanky, Maulik rush into the courtyard. Ba says Taru tell me what would you have done for your Naanka. Santu had done what any wife would have done.

Taru says she has killed and murder Arjan, she has killed Naanka's son. Taru says Maulik call the police, Maulik says I have already done that. Maulik says a family member was killed, my brother and your grandson.  Ba and the rest of the family members are shock, angry at Taru-Maulik. Baa says Santu has not committed any sin. Baa tells Santu that in front of the police you won't say anything at all. (Should see Moti's expression its annoying yet hilarious)  Baa says listen to me loud and clear if the police came they won't ask my Santu anything.(Should see Moti's expression its annoying yet hilarious) Ba continues if Santu didn't do what she did today Dharamraj who have  lost his life, Arjan would have killed him.
Baa is saying "No one will tell the police anything or else they will see my dead face."

Part 3
Baa puts Santu inside the store room and tells her you wont come outside. She gives Santu her kasam/oath, I am your mother do want I said. I know you would tell police the truth, Santu is like Banveilal and Baa says enough. Baas says what ever you did in this situation you can talk later, but in front of the cops you won't open your mouth. Baa asks Santu for a promise that until I won't tell you, you wont come out of the store. Santu says I won't come out. Baa locks the door of Storeroom.

The police is asking the family members questions, and why are they silent. Hiten says my brother got murder, and takes him to the crime scene. The police people take pictures of the victim body, looking for evidence, and they take the baseball bat. (Someone struck Arjan with the baseball bat)
They take the dagger out of Arjan lying body, its creepy the way is eyes out. (Someone close his eyes.)
Police asks Hiten you are saying that your father was conscious. Hiten takes Police to Sanraj's room where they are treating him. Doctor tells Police and Hiten/Babuji that his wounds are deep, he should be in the hospital but after seeing what happened in the house, I have arranged for the medical treatments at home. Police takes Doctor for some formalities'. Hiten falls at DM's feet, and Babuji tells Hiten to take care of himself. You have to do Arjan's final rights. We don't know when Dharamraj will wake up. Babuji talks about kismat of DM/Arjan how they got separated. Babuji sends Hiten downstairs.
Babuji is sitting next to DM, and says get well soon and open your eyes because it is you only who can save Santu as you know what transpired in that room. Santu can't kill and murder anyone.  Its only you who can save Santu.
The show ends on DM's unconscious face.😭😭😭

Joke 3: Pregant women eats baby🤣
A three year old walked over to a pregnant lady while waiting with his mother in the doctors office.
He inquisitively ask the lady, "Why is your stomach so big?"
She replied, "I'm having a baby."
With big eyes, he asked, "Is the baby in your stomach?"
She said, "He sure is."
Then the little boy, with a puzzled look, asked, "Is it a good baby?"
She said, "Oh, yes. It's a real good baby."
With an even more surprised and shocked look, he asked...
"Then why did you eat him?"

Edited by *Piku* - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks Piku... will wait.. OMG feel sorry for you yaar.. its really hard to do today update🤗

And 🤣 for the second joke🤣🤣
Oh Piku, I dont envy you your task at all! 🤗 Thank you so much for doing the dirty deed so we dont have to watch. Baa's confrontations with Moti sounds awesome but I dont think I can bear to watch. 🤬

I also appreciate your trying to lighten our mood. You're right, Moti would have just let Kanji die. 😡
Finally! I know whats happening! XD

Thankies Piku.

God, santu. A murderess. Lol.
Thanks you Piku...loved the jokes needed it after this torturous episode...

Now it is Moti's & maulik  turn to be killed...Airhead has only hollow spaces and is blaming poor santu ...
Thx Piku.

Sry dear, u need to bare so much for us
Originally posted by alias90

Finally! I know whats happening! XD

Thankies Piku.

God, santu. A murderess. Lol.

You know, I can see Santu as a murderess. This is the same girl who went toe to toe with Moti when it mattered and she stared down Jagmohan when he tried to rip off her Nanaji. Of course, then she all but chained DM to the aangan when she thought he might hurt him.

I dont know. I think the CVs have gone all over the place with Santu's character so I dont know if she's too much of a fragile flower to actually hurt someone or if she's got the character to step up when it counts. And if Arjan was bent upon bashing DM to death, then she definitely should have tried to stop him.

Wake up, DM!!! 😈
thank you ,piku. it must havebeen really painful.
DM wake up for your sweet Santudi😭
Baa I love you!  I love you.  You rock!

Maulik, the shamless coward.  Knowing full well what must have transpired and his part in the whole thing, he has the audacity to call the police on Santu???!

As much as we may not like Airhead and Bacteria-boy, lets be honest Khemi's reaction is a natural one for a spouse.  In time hopefully, she'll realise that instead of crying over Bacteria's death, she should have been partying till dawn!

DM wake up!! 

Baa have I told you how much I love you?