Other Shows
Other Shows

Will Natassha and Rakshak click?

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Will Natassha, Rakshak click?

Balaji's favourite girl Natassha is back. This time starring in Ekta's new show Kkavyanjali which premiered 25 January. Keeping her company is newcomer Rakshak.

Meeting Star and Balaji's latest couple is not difficult. Natassha begins, "Please don't start by asking me why I am doing television. Today, there is no demarcation between films and TV. Many film stars, big ones mind you, are doing TV. Plus many TV actors are dabbling in cinema".

And how did it happen to her? "It was I who suggested that I should do it. Ekta asked me if I would be able to carry it off. I told her I was sure. I think Kkavyanjali will be the turning point in my life".

"Doing TV does not mean that I have quit films. But I am not going to do anything inconsequential and insignificant. It's high time I take up meat, not fluff. I have allotted 15 days to Balaji, while I have reserved the remaining half of the month for films," she adds.

On the other hand, Rakshak was a crew member in B R Films. "I dreamt of films, films and only films. I wanted to earn my first break in a Karan Johar film. But destiny had other plans," he shrugs.

A Balaji official spotted him in the B R camp and asked whether he was interested. The rest, as they say, is history, sorry, understood. The guy has yet to make a mark, huh.

What was it like working with Amrita Singh? "We were very nervous when we met for the first time," chorus the two. But she is a very happy professional and helpful actress. Working with her is a pleasure," both opine.

Now for the most important question. Can they become the next Rajeev-Aamna?

Says Rakshak, "We are not in the race with anyone." Pointing at Natassha, he mutters,"Earlier, she had an attitude..."

Natassha cuts him short, "I had attitude? Chal Chal."

Rakshak recovers, "We hadn't opened up with each other. But now we are very good friends. Our chemistry will rock," he concludes.

We are watching, Natassha and Rakshak...

By VICKEY LALWANI

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Thanx for article choco.

Kkavy is cute... and he makes nice pair with Natasha.... but donno whether they will be best on screen couples ornot

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 10:05am | IP Logged
thanx for the article..they make a cute couple
Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
They will be the next best jodi after Aamna and Rajeev
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24