Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

Charu...this was one of ur best updates dear...dont care abt what others have 2 say...remember u have 1 fan of ur updates...me πŸ˜ƒ...so bandh mat karna...

I ahve not watched the epi yet...but looks like I should watch it....mera munna Stallion se Zaalim ban gaya 😭...

I cant believe they showed silly things like Rashmi singing the manas paath and button tootna again!!

ritu, i think the episode was funny, or rather the situation was funny..the way they exaggerated this small thing, sab bakwas, nonsense, but good entertainment....

i like this word zaalim singh..where did i hear it? πŸ˜• oh yes..namakhalal πŸ˜ƒ awesome movie πŸ‘

my sweet zaalim baby 😍 itna gussa is not good for healthEdited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

maar diya jaye ya chod diya jaye, bol tere saath kya sulook kiya jaye 🀣

Nandini can sing only 1 song...Papa kehte hain bada naam karegi..beti humari aisa kaam kar daali πŸ˜†
ash_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnks charu.renu di seekh li khaamoshi ki bhaasha ????ab apko asaani hogi meri batain samjhne main.hahahaha
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Charu...this was one of ur best updates dear...dont care abt what others have 2 say...remember u have 1 fan of ur updates...me πŸ˜ƒ...so bandh mat karna...

I ahve not watched the epi yet...but looks like I should watch it....mera munna Stallion se Zaalim ban gaya 😭...

I cant believe they showed silly things like Rashmi singing the manas paath and button tootna again!!

exactly, never stop writing πŸ˜ƒ poodle to stallion... now stallion to zaalim.. ab zaalim to monster ka transformation is the only thing left
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

<FONT size=3>i thought Rajshri's bhoot had entered bhabhima's body......</FONT>🀣

they must do one episode on Maheshwari's also..ye silent wala... πŸ˜ƒ
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

someone should tell them how much worse could have happened...nandini eloping, Aksh & Mohit, someone pregnant etc etc....but no biradri me izzat is more important than bahu aur beti ka dard 😑

However, towards the end of the bhajan I had this tiny winy feeling that Naitik's heart had melted a wee bit. he should be left alone...he will be fine.
-renu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lathika4u

🀣 while rashmi singing the bajan and the way they were all looking at akshara.. it look like they all belong to jurassic park and akshara watching the Dino's..🀣 🀣 🀣

i thought bhabhi ma might suddenly break into a song    🀣..n a dance.....
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

bhajans, songs everything was good..but they were in a way , u know,exaggerated it SO SO much, chote se issue ko ITNA bada bana diya with all this stupidity...why does aksh have to cry yaar? just keep quiet na..ignore everyone like they r ignoring her..they will not understand her POV this easily...let Nandini talk..she can explain Akshara's POV to them..

exactly my point..if someone is ignoring me i ignore him/her too.........why the hell i will explanation when i know m not wrong........i wont be degrading myself to this lot......Akshara was almost on the verge of begging........even for a prasad..... rediculous..... 😑 😑
Dolphin Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2112ization

πŸ˜†.... bhabi maa pagal ho gayi thi.... such a stern face yaar

i didn't noticeπŸ˜•..kab hua yeh..lol meine bas blink kiya hi tha ke akshara's sarees on the floor meine theek se dekha hi nai😭
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
your update was awesome and hilarious at the same time, I loved it. Better to read your update than watch the epiosdeπŸ˜†