Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Tafseer

hey did anyone notice Bhabhima's expresion when she was ringing the bell during the puja???πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

🀣 while rashmi singing the bajan and the way they were all looking at akshara.. it look like they all belong to jurassic park and akshara watching the Dino's..🀣 🀣 🀣
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Charu...this was one of ur best updates dear...dont care abt what others have 2 say...remember u have 1 fan of ur updates...me πŸ˜ƒ...so bandh mat karna...

I ahve not watched the epi yet...but looks like I should watch it....mera munna Stallion se Zaalim ban gaya 😭...

I cant believe they showed silly things like Rashmi singing the manas paath and button tootna again!!
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

yeh kya khamoshi ki bhasha ki torture thi...... πŸ˜• by the way......it dint seem like a khamosh epi......coz dialogues nahi the toh kya hua.........somgs n bhajans itne the ki dialogues na hone ki kami pata hi nahi chali........

bhajans, songs everything was good..but they were in a way , u know,exaggerated it SO SO much, chote se issue ko ITNA bada bana diya with all this stupidity...why does aksh have to cry yaar? just keep quiet na..ignore everyone like they r ignoring her..they will not understand her POV this easily...let Nandini talk..she can explain Akshara's POV to them..
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2112ization

awesome update πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘
n my khamoshi ki bhasha starts... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

akshara se dushmani hai so dont talk 2 her... but y arent these ppl talking 2 the other members of the house? 😲 😲 .. Akshara's expressions in the last part was 🀣 ... how can one give so many expressions within a span of 2-3 min????

Exactly...they could have spoken to each other na πŸ˜†. What are they going to achieve by ignoring Akshara and Nandini? How long are they going to stay that way? Both of them couldnt have cried more...esp Aksh.. still nobody in that house even bothered to console her or wipe her tears. I know she made a mistake but her mistake was not so big for her to receive this kind of treatment. Nandini didnt elope with Mohit...she is right there in front of them.
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dolphin Queen

Imagine akshara singing...
 dil ke armaan aansuon mei beh gaye...hum wafa karke bhi tanha reh gaye...
😭
😭naitik singing...aaj na chodenge tumhe dum dama dum...tune kya samjha hai mujhe dum dama dum...dil mei hai toofan bhara dum dama dum😑😑😑.

naitik was too rude....

good choice of songs Asna πŸ˜†
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hey did anyone notice Bhabhima's expresion when she was ringing the bell during the puja???πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†.... bhabi maa pagal ho gayi thi.... such a stern face yaar
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Dolphin Queen

Imagine akshara singing...<br>dil ke armaan aansuon mei beh gaye...hum wafa karke bhi tanha reh gaye...<br>😭<br>😭naitik singing...aaj na chodenge tumhe dum dama dum...tune kya samjha hai mujhe dum dama dum...dil mei hai toofan bhara dum dama dum😑😑😑.<br><br>naitik was too rude....<br>

maar diya jaye ya chod diya jaye, bol tere saath kya sulook kiya jaye 🀣
-renu- thumbnail

i thought Rajshri's bhoot had entered bhabhima's body......🀣
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishitah512

Exactly...they could have spoken to each other na πŸ˜†. What are they going to achieve by ignoring Akshara and Nandini? How long are they going to stay that way? Both of them couldnt have cried more...esp Aksh.. still nobody in that house even bothered to console her or wipe her tears. I know she made a mistake but her mistake was not so big for her to receive this kind of treatment. Nandini didnt elope with Mohit...she is right there in front of them.

someone should tell them how much worse could have happened...nandini eloping, Aksh & Mohit, someone pregnant etc etc....but no biradri me izzat is more important than bahu aur beti ka dard 😑
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I did 🀣