Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

cute_monaya_fan

Goldie

cute_monaya_fan

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
oh my gosh! oh my goshEmbarrassed
i simply can't wait yaar to c sajan nxt week.......................
Gunjan n Sam both wearing blue.............n for the first time, gunji in mekhla Shocked
she was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
hay pata nhi sammy becharein ka kya hoga, i hope use dil ka daura na ho jaye???? Wink

i wnt b able to sleep 4 d nxt two days now.................................pata nhi ab mera kya hoga!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Edited by cute_monaya_fan - 08 January 2010 at 9:07am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya.raj-guria-kritiAnjali_12Malika-Jyotika-charmee_sammy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "cant wait for sajan nxt week" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jyotika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jyotika-

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
i'm sooooo excited for d dance sequence.. sajan were awesome.. luved d blue combo..!!! n luved it when gunji ws going n mayank ws following her den sam cums to mayank n asks him lyk.."why is he going behind his girl" n den mayank twirls gunji n gunji jaake sam ki baahon mein..!! Day Dreaming pata nahin hw will i be able to wait nw.....!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_monaya_fan

C_O_O_L

Goldie

C_O_O_L

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
yea........sajan wr looking really fab!!!!!!!!

cute_monaya_fan

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
ya m very excited to see sajan....
really can't wait till next week....sajan luking so adorable in silver-blue combo...!!!
n specially mayank's push to gunji on sam...

cute_monaya_fan

cute_monaya_fan

Goldie

cute_monaya_fan

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
don knw guys.................but 1 thin is sure, nxt week every thin wil b guddy guddy now.............my to fingers r crossed

raj-guria-kriti

IF-Dazzler

raj-guria-kriti

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
yeah dear just can't wt......omg omg omg they r just looking awesome.......

cute_monaya_fan

Malika

IF-Sizzlerz

Malika

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
exactly yaar i agree...main paagal ho rahi hoon soch soch ke....why all the best things have to take place on monday only????????????????
just cant wait to see sammy's reaction on seeing gunjan in saree...i hope n pray mayank n nupur dont have to call a doctor for him....LOL
gosh how am i gonna sleep these two nights????????????????????

cute_monaya_fan

rajati

Goldie

rajati

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
s guyss me too very excited but dont know y but this time also im feeling that cvs r using sajan for the precap the promoss and then again the same thing which haopneded in pehli baar and the rain song wud happen bcoz i dont trust cvs at all now that too especially related to sajan ...................now we get excited and ltaer they dont show sajan and did u see there was no adhiani sequence shown so that means adhiani will be also shownn mor than sajan im sure sorry guyss dont get me wrong that im always being negative u al r soo happy but wat to doo soo many times thi s has hapened and i dont know this time also if same thing apens then

Post Reply New Post

Go to top