anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
MB- moti Bhai
SS- Sumer Singh

Manu arrives in Jhansi all british welcomes her and salutes her?

Everyone are chanting Hone Wali Malikka ki Jai

Ganga watches her from above ( I think he is already in love with Manu by seeing her portrait)

Everyone from the Mahel are out 9other than evil trio)  and there is a grand celebration going on to welcome Manu.

Moti Bhai is there too..MB is shocked to see manu and says is this manikarnika. She comes and put garland on Manu and says she is a child herself how will she give a child to Jhansi.

MB mocks Mannu (within herself).....she says manu will change the fate of Jhansi. Manu says thank you and ask for her introduction. MB says they will get to know each other.

The priest (who was looking for manu before) comes and bless her and welcomes her and take her to the Durga mata's mandir.

Parachi tells MB why she is not welcoming her. MB puts garland on Parachi . Parachi  says so little garland MB says she is little too. And everyone laughs. Parachi and mannu seats on the doli and are carried to the temple. MB taggs along with the doli is jelous as people are chanting Hone Wali Malikka ki Jai ?haq yehi he Haq song is playing?.(love that song)

Ganga dhar calls lajju and Janki bhai to the throne room and ask them to seat. Ganga dhar says there has always been danger for him and now there is danger for Queen too and ask who should he appoint a safe gurad for Malikka. Both Evil says they will take care of her safety. Prime Minister is worried and says how come they can't be trusted. Maharaj says he knows that as he is setting trap for them.

Out in the Public:

Everyone are chanting Hone Wali Malikka ki Jai MB is dying of jelousy ?Sumer Sigh comes in disguise and also throws the flower petal. SS says along with Manu he is also enemies of The British

Part 3:

Manu along with the crowd arrives to the mandir. MB gives her hand and both are walking hand in hand to the mandir. The same pundit says stop. Manu ask why he says only maharani can enter the ma durga's mandir not Beshya (prostitute). MB and mannu are shocked. Mannu says prostitute MB eyes teared up.

Moropant ask who is prostitute. MB says she is..

Pandit says MB can not enter the temple only Maharani can.

Mannu ask forgiveness from pandit and says there is no difference in Mata's eye as we bring mitti from Beshyas (prostitute) aggan to offer it to maa Durga?Everyone are speecless tatya looks at mannu proudly and MB looks at mannu (I hope she will have change of heart and accept manu and be her good friend; she is good person at heart only that evil lajju has been putting non-sense on her head)..Pandit praises Manu and says she has started thinking like a Maharani and it ends

Tomorrow precap:

MB ask Manu that she heard she was attacked. Manu says yes and she knows it was done by someone from this mahel. MB is shocked and the glass she had on her drops into million pieces? (MB was the one who payed british to kill manu and British has given token to SS to kill mannu)

Sorry for any mistakes as I find it hard to do written update as so much happens in the show and I have difficulty to translate some word in English ...sorry for mistake...but is definately a must watch show...
Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Thanks for posting the written update. Appreciate it very much. Like you mentioned this is a must watch serial.

Edited by dd.cool - 14 years ago
aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the epi ....i liked the epi
naj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update..

Def this is a must watch serial...

unfortunatly not able to watch.. so i njoy ur updates...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks 4 posting da written update.... appreciate it.