Suggestions / Comments

PLEASE change our profile! [[ Share new ideas ]]

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Even though I love I-F I really really dislike the way member profiles look. ðŸ˜” Here is current the profile.

Group: We can already see that under the member's name.

Date of Birth: important so we can celebrate birthdays

Interest: has serious word limit (or i just have too many interests)

Occupation: mainly students. If it's anything else they sure don't mention it.

Homepage: most people don't have a website.

Since we are constantly looking towards improving India-forums I was hoping the way our profile looks will also be improved.  😳

Under about me we could have  other things such as favorite shows, favorite movies, favorite books, favorite celebrities. The type of things other social networks like facebook has.

or

we can keep all the stuff we have now just give us a blank page!! 😳
This is my profile page from another forum. (blurred + crossed out certain things for privacy)

By the way this is just to show an example 😃. I know I-F can do much better than this 😉

The general profile itself has the same things I-F has. Basic info like name, age, location, gender, birthday, contacts. It has a place for people to leave comments, you can view your daily stalkers 😃, you can read the topics you posted and the comments you left.

But the great thing about it is it gives me a blank page to do whatever I want. I can make it as colorful as I want.😊 I can post my favorite videos, favorite songs etc. I know recently someone mentioned that we should have a history for all the avis and sigs we posted. I myself want to keep track of my favorite sigs and GIFS. If we had a blank page we could post it there. I always share my most favorite GIFs on my profile.

what do guys think? 😊

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesome idea Fatima Di!

We must have profile something look like this!
The current one is boring to have a look at it and plus it does not have any attractions e.g. colours, background, pictures etc.

Great topic, we must have this feature!

x x
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Just one word. Amazing Idea 😛 It's superb, I Hope Vijay Bhaiyya comes to know about this soon.
I love it.
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

Even though I love I-F I really really dislike the way member profiles look. ðŸ˜” Here is current the profile.

Group: We can already see that under the member's name.

Date of Birth: important so we can celebrate birthdays

Interest: has serious word limit (or i just have too many interests)

Occupation: mainly students. If it's anything else they sure don't mention it.

Homepage: most people don't have a website.

Since we are constantly looking towards improving India-forums I was hoping the way our profile looks will also be improved.  😳

Under about me we could have  other things such as favorite shows, favorite movies, favorite books, favorite celebrities. The type of things other social networks like facebook has.

or

we can keep all the stuff we have now just give us a blank page!! 😳
This is my profile page from another forum. (blurred + crossed out certain things for privacy)

By the way this is just to show an example 😃. I know I-F can do much better than this 😉

The general profile itself has the same things I-F has. Basic info like name, age, location, gender, birthday, contacts. It has a place for people to leave comments, you can view your daily stalkers 😃, you can read the topics you posted and the comments you left.

But the great thing about it is it gives me a blank page to do whatever I want. I can make it as colorful as I want.😊 I can post my favorite videos, favorite songs etc. I know recently someone mentioned that we should have a history for all the avis and sigs we posted. I myself want to keep track of my favorite sigs and GIFS. If we had a blank page we could post it there. I always share my most favorite GIFs on my profile.

what do guys think? 😊

Fatima great idea 😃

u know ive been thinking abt this along time

this way it wud allow members to add a little uniqueness to there profile

another thing id like to see is users having different skins/themes for profile to have an individual look

also i want to see youtube vids to be allowed to be in profile like other stes like bebo n facebook etc 😊
whoa.. thumbnail
luved da idea.. should be implemented..!!😊 bt afta v get det feature 2 lock/unlock our profile viewz nly..!!!
vijay thumbnail
Hey,

Thanks for the suggestion. Once the site optimization for Page Speed is done we will start work on improvising the Dashboard and Members Profile page.

Cheers,
Vijay
hrkansagara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vijay

Hey,

Thanks for the suggestion. Once the site optimization for Page Speed is done we will start work on improvising the Dashboard and Members Profile page.

Cheers,
Vijay

To Optimize Page Speed More I Have One Idea For You That Please Add The File Size Verify Script Which Will Work Same As Auto Close Topic.This Script Will Remove The Image From Signature Area If Does Not Fit Allowed criteria.This Script Will Also Work Same In Avatars That Animated Will Traced By GIF File Type And Other Will Have Blocked To Allow Not More Then 100 px. This Will Optimized Current Page Speed And More Idea Will Came From Me Very Soon To You On The Same.

By
Hardik Kansagra
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Superb idea, Fatima!

I agree our profile is a bit boring and dull.

Thanks Vijay for considering it!

-Mahi