Sid Will Kiss Ridz ??? OMG!!!!!!

wilfen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

All members are requested to refrain from actor / character bashing. Also, please do not use inappropriate language against any actors or the creatives of DMG. This post is for constructive criticisms and peaceful discussions ONLY.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hah! No comments on today's episode because after the 11th Jan, 10 precap, I am still speechless. It is very clear now that there is definitely gonna be a Ridz & Sid pairing.   ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜²

Brilliant! The creatives have finally done it again!!!! Sid will be kissing Ridhima next week and from then on their love story begins!!!!!

Just like Tamanna predicted. 😭 ðŸ˜­  😭  😭  😭 

So, end of Sid & Tamanna.  I used to sympathise with Arman & Ridz fans and how they had such an awkward & terrible ending. Now I can actually feel their pain as my own. I'm really gonna break down and cry. I mean why? Why? Did they have to do this? Yaar we didn't want a Tadka like this!!!!!!! 😭  😭  😭😭  😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ 

So, all those love scenes between Sid & Tamz were  like what????? 😕 ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜•

If the creatives are reading this, I would only want to ask them one question, why did they have to crush all our dreams, huh???? I mean Sid & Tamz and Aarman & Ridhima have such an immense fan following, so why do you guys want to jeopardize all that???    ðŸ˜²  😲 ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² 

Please, please bring Tamz & Aarman back. This is our humble request to you. 😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
Edited by wilfen - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dont worry dalring there is nothing to cry for this cv
they killed AR story
sidna story
RM story
AA story

dont worry we are in the sme boat

i only way you can teach cv lesson to stop watching dmg
i have done with it today my last comment
wilfen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farzanairani

dont worry dalring there is nothing to cry for this cv

they killed AR story
sidna story
RM story
AA story

dont worry we are in the sme boat

i only way you can teach cv lesson to stop watching dmg
i have done with it today my last comment

As much as I am aggrieved, I  do not have any personal issues with the cv's / creatives of this show. So, please do not use such words as

"i only way you can teach cv lesson to stop watching dmg
i have done with it today my last comment "

I made this post as a polite request to them and not an all out war.

Please people do not use hateful / inappropriate language as then I would be forced to delete this post.
Edited by wilfen - 14 years ago
Nabeelah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really want to see Tamana and Sid back together.I wish Tamana does'nt get married and falls in love with sid,and Riddhima helps them 2 be together,and also Sid helps Ridhima to bring Armaan(ksg) back in her lyf! I just Wish the Cvs do somthing lyk that and plzz Cvs don't make Sid and Ridz  a couple!
I realy miss the old team of DMG. Plzz bring them back 2 DMG!
Edited by Nabeelah - 14 years ago
nhhk thumbnail
So agreed!

and another thing is that I hate it wen they repeat old dmg again! stop using the same scenes...
ahanna thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

we want Armaan&ridz together plzzzz cv's plzzzz ksg as ARMAAN y dont u ppl understand our pain.all we want is armaan and ridz love story bakk as simple as tat. 😭 ðŸ˜’ ðŸ’”