Dill Mill Gaye

Sid Will Kiss Ridz ??? OMG!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

wilfen

wilfen

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged

All members are requested to refrain from actor / character bashing. Also, please do not use inappropriate language against any actors or the creatives of DMG. This post is for constructive criticisms and peaceful discussions ONLY.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hah! No comments on today's episode because after the 11th Jan, 10 precap, I am still speechless. It is very clear now that there is definitely gonna be a Ridz & Sid pairing.Ouch Ouch Ouch OuchShocked Shocked Shocked

Brilliant! The creatives have finally done it again!!!! Sid will be kissing Ridhima next week and from then on their love story begins!!!!!

Just like Tamanna predicted. Cry Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry 

So, end of Sid & Tamanna.  I used to sympathise with Arman & Ridz fans and how they had such an awkward & terrible ending. Now I can actually feel their pain as my own. I'm really gonna break down and cry. I mean why? Why? Did they have to do this? Yaar we didn't want a Tadka like this!!!!!!! Cry  Cry  CryCry  Cry Cry CryCry 

So, all those love scenes between Sid & Tamz were  like what????? Confused Confused ConfusedConfused Confused Confused Confused Confused

If the creatives are reading this, I would only want to ask them one question, why did they have to crush all our dreams, huh???? I mean Sid & Tamz and Aarman & Ridhima have such an immense fan following, so why do you guys want to jeopardize all that??? Ouch Ouch Ouch Shocked  Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Please, please bring Tamz & Aarman back. This is our humble request to you. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Edited by wilfen - 08 January 2010 at 8:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sidtamannanhhkAyesha87srkbestbasket_101

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sid Will Kiss Ridz ??? OMG!!!!!!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FarzuIrani

IF-Sizzlerz

FarzuIrani

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
dont worry dalring there is nothing to cry for this cv
they killed AR story
sidna story
RM story
AA story

dont worry we are in the sme boat

i only way you can teach cv lesson to stop watching dmg
i have done with it today my last comment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srkbest

wilfen

wilfen

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farzanairani

dont worry dalring there is nothing to cry for this cv
they killed AR story
sidna story
RM story
AA story

dont worry we are in the sme boat

i only way you can teach cv lesson to stop watching dmg
i have done with it today my last comment
As much as I am aggrieved, I  do not have any personal issues with the cv's / creatives of this show. So, please do not use such words as

"i only way you can teach cv lesson to stop watching dmg
i have done with it today my last comment "

I made this post as a polite request to them and not an all out war.

Please people do not use hateful / inappropriate language as then I would be forced to delete this post.

Edited by wilfen - 08 January 2010 at 8:42am

Nabeelah

Nabeelah

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
I really want to see Tamana and Sid back together.I wish Tamana does'nt get married and falls in love with sid,and Riddhima helps them 2 be together,and also Sid helps Ridhima to bring Armaan(ksg) back in her lyf! I just Wish the Cvs do somthing lyk that and plzz Cvs don't make Sid and Ridz  a couple!
I realy miss the old team of DMG. Plzz bring them back 2 DMG!

Edited by Nabeelah - 08 January 2010 at 8:13pm

wilfen

nhhk

nhhk

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
So agreed!

and another thing is that I hate it wen they repeat old dmg again! stop using the same scenes...

ahanna

ahanna

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

we want Armaan&ridz together plzzzz cv's plzzzz ksg as ARMAAN y dont u ppl understand our pain.all we want is armaan and ridz love story bakk as simple as tat. Cry Disapprove Broken Heart

nhhk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top