Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

PYAAR IMPOSSIBLE Reviews here + member reviews (Page 7)

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Divyaa-

Sudhish Kamath
he's a critic for Hindu n a small time filmmaker
I love his review he tweeted about PI on twitter

Pyaar Impossible: Love it simply because it can make pretty much any movie look good in comparison, incl mine! and Neal & Nikki was a classic!

Pyaar Impossible: When Uday Chopra is credited with Story, Screenplay & Dialogue, it's a miracle it even got made. "Mere Paas Baap Hai" 1/10

Did you geeks know that if you can hack into www.yashrajfilms.com, you can prove it's your company by password protecting it according to PI

Story of PI: Geek obsesses over girl for 7 yrs until he meets her as single divorced Mom with a ringworm infection & a psychotic daughter!

Dear Uday, more Neal & Nikkis pl. Or just Nikkis will do. If u have acting ambitions, try Invisible Man. But drats! Tusshar beat you to it! LOL

OMG this is HOWLARIOUS! ROFL

I found this movie to be pretty lame from the promos only...mehh Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ProdigalStudent-iktaara-nimrah

Dexterkichokri IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

armaanilicious IF-Sizzlerz
armaanilicious
armaanilicious

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Divyaa-

Sudhish Kamath
he's a critic for Hindu n a small time filmmaker
I love his review he tweeted about PI on twitter

Pyaar Impossible: Love it simply because it can make pretty much any movie look good in comparison, incl mine! and Neal & Nikki was a classic!

Pyaar Impossible: When Uday Chopra is credited with Story, Screenplay & Dialogue, it's a miracle it even got made. "Mere Paas Baap Hai" 1/10

Did you geeks know that if you can hack into www.yashrajfilms.com, you can prove it's your company by password protecting it according to PI

Story of PI: Geek obsesses over girl for 7 yrs until he meets her as single divorced Mom with a ringworm infection & a psychotic daughter!

Dear Uday, more Neal & Nikkis pl. Or just Nikkis will do. If u have acting ambitions, try Invisible Man. But drats! Tusshar beat you to it! LOL

HAHAHAH Hilarious! but i feel bad for Uday Chopra bechara LOL

kamx2

-Divyaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Divyaa-
-Divyaa-

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Follow him on twitter https://twitter.com/Suderbuzz
his tweet are hilarious this is his BIO on twitter:)
Part-time writer, Full-time bum. Small-time filmmaker, all-time scum. Seriously, Film critic for The Hindu, two film old director & reluctant superhero ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

melancholicAreYaar

-bluemoon- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Amii90 IF-Dazzler
Amii90
Amii90

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Okay first of all I would like to say that critics have very opposite opinion from the public. As given example, critics had failed Sholay when it turned out to be a blockbuster hit and is a classic film that bollywood has seen till date. As Sajid Khan said in Sabsey favourite kaun awards 2010, lot of good movies have gotten bad reviews from critics such as om shanti om, hey baby, etc and on the contrary critics have given 3 stars to movies like mission istanbul, god tusi great ho, etc.

So, i would like to say here that don't go by what critics write and instead watch the movie yourself and then decide before you criticize anything.

Now heres my review of PI:

Things I liked: To start off, performances by both priyanka chopra and uday chopra were great. she totally pulled off a role being a gorgeous college girl even though that wasnt really hard for her. I didnt feel like she was acting at all infact I felt shes just being herself and how she comes across in real life. As for her accent, I found it no different than how she normally speaks while giving interviews, speech, etc. Uday chopra, on the other hand, played the role of a geek really well keeping his body language intact. You see the story through abhay sharma's eyes and he has done full justice to his role. Priyanka looked gorgeous in every single frame of the movie even when she played the geek role for the song near the ending and how she is suppose to be for her role. One thing is certain that priyanka chopra's acting is getting better and better. You completely get lost in the world of Alisha in first few minutes of the movie.

The music was great and it went along with the story well depicting each situation clearly. Its light hearted film and so is the music. There are no bhangra numbers or such but each song present the feel of the film according to the situation on the film.

Even the story wasnt exactly new and innovative however it was shown in a very simple manner and both actors have done super job. It has humour, emotion, added to it. And it has managed to put a smile on my face throughout the film.

Things I didnt like: First of all, i feel that they should have focused little bit more on their college life and their interaction and so on before forwarding the story that quickly. The role of the kid, tanya, was good but i felt that there was little overacting but again she's a kid. And the way they show priyanka leaving her daughter with a nanny whom she met 5 mins ago was little hard to digest. The story wasnt new but they could have added something more to make it different from other stories. Dino morea has done mediocre performance and had no expressions on his face. Senior Actor likeMr. Anupam Kher werent really used properly and had very less to offer.

So, overall I liked the movie. Go see the movie if you like hearted romantic comedies. It makes you laugh, cry, and even keeps a smile intact on your face. The music really goes well with the scene of the film and if nothing, watch it if you are priyanka chopra fan! you wont be disappointed. I agree it wasnt one of those films who would be blockbuster but it has gotten mixed reviews so far so it could be semi-hit or even average. It all depends on audience and one thing is for sure that Pyaar Impossible is ten times better than Dulha Mil gaya which also released today. Even though DMG had shahrukh for a long cameo role, it hasnt managed to create wonders. So, in conclusion I feel that PI is a simple yet an amazing film and one must watch it before they pass any comment.

burgerchaap

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged
I'm still going to see it!!
Anjaani Anjaani and 7 Husbands is going to rock, and can't wait for Bride Wars either!

GO PC GO!
Angel39 IF-Dazzler
Angel39
Angel39

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Thanks Amitoz for your review!!! I want to know more member reviews! Critics are trashing the movie, but the general public seem to like it.

Go to top