Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Expectations are killers...we expect lots from others...if others doest fulfill our expectation...we start thinking aginst them or feel annoyed or blah blah..cos mind is mess.....I just wanna say just give but dont expect anything return......Smile

Vinu ji sahi kaha lekin anger comes without warning disguised as the "correct thing" to do. and regret comes later.LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekhab25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do Good, be Good..all Good? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by Believe

Expectations are killers...we expect lots from others...if others doest fulfill our expectation...we start thinking aginst them or feel annoyed or blah blah..cos mind is mess.....I just wanna say just give but dont expect anything return......Smile

Vinu ji sahi kaha lekin anger comes without warning disguised as the "correct thing" to do. and regret comes later.LOL 

LOLtrue....'Whoever is sinless, let them throw stones'.......regreting is not a bad thing....becouse its a self learning ...without mistake who can learn...so mistakes and regrets part of life.... Smile

karandel_2008

IF-Rockerz

karandel_2008

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
I agree with the laws of Karma. One's actions start a tree of consequences and sometimes it has far reaching effects. A good action will result in good consequences. Hence , if you do good then it will lead to good consequences and on the contrary if you do bad things then it will lead to bad consequences.

Regarding the fruit of our actions: It may not be direct, it may be delayed and it may be as subtle as when you do good to somebody then it increases general happiness and hence influencing others to do good things, including some for you.

Some the above things can be seen in many examples. For example if we talk about bad actions: We can see that our cars create pollution and it just adds to the collective pollution and that in the end affects us negatively. Another example is that bad American foreign policy created Taliban and now that is creating problem for everyone, etc.

Sometimes we do not see any fruits because past actions are nullified and absorbed by some other people.

Edited by karandel_2008 - 10 January 2010 at 7:57pm

rekhab25

Goldie

rekhab25

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
well,i am not saying that i never did wrong with someebody.but there weree instances wehre i was not wrong but still the person stopped talking to me.i was not mature when this happened.but now when i try to solve this problem without my fault in it,still this person does'nt want to solve it.i tried so many times but it  is not getting any better. so now even my good thing is not returning the same good to me...its happening from so many years...
so how long should i wait for this thing to get solved????

karandel_2008

IF-Rockerz

karandel_2008

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekhab25

well,i am not saying that i never did wrong with someebody.but there weree instances wehre i was not wrong but still the person stopped talking to me.i was not mature when this happened.but now when i try to solve this problem without my fault in it,still this person does'nt want to solve it.i tried so many times but it  is not getting any better. so now even my good thing is not returning the same good to me...its happening from so many years...

We cant comment very specifically, but in general there should be other greater duties of life. So why bother with that person?

Edited by karandel_2008 - 10 January 2010 at 7:56pm

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karandel_2008

Originally posted by rekhab25

We cant comment very specifically, but in general there should be other greater duties of life. So why bother with that person?

Well Rekab it seems to me that you formerly had quite a temper.LOL Anyway just apologise for any misunderstanding or mistakes and try to clear the air when you get the opportunity.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top