Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
may the sun shine on everyone Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do Good, be Good..all Good? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

may the sun shine on everyone Smile
Sunny Bhai if the sun keeps shining where will you hide?

my_view

Goldie

my_view

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

The purpose of all religions or spiritual practises etc is to acquire goodness which opens the door to everything. With goodness no prayers are necessary.

I hope God is not reading this. Smile .. uski dukan band ho jayegi..

I can hear God saying exactly what the topic starter said.. ppl don't return good with good. Smile

Just trying to make a point here..one may say or do something that they do not regard as bad but ultimately who decides what is good or bad in gray areas?

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Expectations are killers...we expect lots from others...if others doest fulfill our expectation...we start thinking aginst them or feel annoyed or blah blah..cos mind is mess.....I just wanna say just give but dont expect anything return......Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chimuliMidnight_ShadeFair-n-luvly..RamKiJanaki..

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

If you do good things to others, definitely good will be done to you too sometime in your lifetime, or even in your next. It is the simple rule of Karma.Smile No act, small or big, good or bad, goes unreturned. Even if you do a very simple act of kindness, you never know but it may bring a lot of happiness in another's life, and that good deed will definitely be returned to you.

Sometimes, good may not be done to you right away, or as fast as you like it, but definitely it will happen one day.
Hi, um, can you explain if the theory of Karma has sound proof(not soundproofLOL) behind it because there isn't really a basis to this theory and it's a very doubtful one.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_Naked_face

Hey goody people! LOL

How many of you think that if you be good to others then that goodness would return the favour back?

Not me. Be good because you believe in good. Not for favors, not for goodwill of others, not for anything but only for the good that you believe in and want within yourself.

have you ever been really good to someone only to be treated like shit later?

Maybe, not something I would dwell upon for more than the few down moments.

have you ever wished for someone's good only to know they dont give a crap about you?

I don't know. Never considered what the other person really thinks.

have you always tried to help others, only to be left alone when you need their help the most?

I count on only myself to do and achieve what I need to.

is life fair to good people?

So far, so good.

Edit - My views later.

Xoxo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevil

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by my_view

Originally posted by Summer3

The purpose of all religions or spiritual practises etc is to acquire goodness which opens the door to everything. With goodness no prayers are necessary.

I hope God is not reading this. Smile .. uski dukan band ho jayegi..

I can hear God saying exactly what the topic starter said.. ppl don't return good with good. Smile

Just trying to make a point here..one may say or do something that they do not regard as bad but ultimately who decides what is good or bad in gray areas?
Ah our good friend God is above all good and bad.LOL
He just laughs at our ridiculous speculations about him and wonders what happened to the little brains he left us with.LOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

If you do good things to others, definitely good will be done to you too sometime in your lifetime, or even in your next. It is the simple rule of Karma.Smile No act, small or big, good or bad, goes unreturned. Even if you do a very simple act of kindness, you never know but it may bring a lot of happiness in another's life, and that good deed will definitely be returned to you.

Sometimes, good may not be done to you right away, or as fast as you like it, but definitely it will happen one day.
Hi, um, can you explain if the theory of Karma has sound proof(not soundproofLOL) behind it because there isn't really a basis to this theory and it's a very doubtful one.
Karma comes without any sound but the person suffering bad karma makes a lot of sound.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debayon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top