Debate Mansion

Do Good, be Good..all Good? - Page 2

baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: the_Naked_face

Hey goody people! 😆

How many of you think that if you be good to others then that goodness would return the favour back? have you ever been really good to someone only to be treated like shit later? have you ever wished for someone's good only to know they dont give a crap about you? have you always tried to help others, only to be left alone when you need their help the most? is life fair to good people?

Edit - My views later.

Xoxo

interesting topic ROA 👍🏼

my view is simple really n i truly believe this

if a person is good to others, then that goodness will be returned to them

however it may not be instant, it may be the person has been good in life, yet faced many hard-ships in life

how will he be rewarded u must think well in the here after of course he/she will recieve there goodness in janaah from Allah (swt)
the moral is be good, have patience, faith n keeps praying because Allah (swt) grants everyones wishes he is most gracious n merciful they may not occur straight away but they will be granted

commenting on roa's post one shud always try n wish for anothers good even though they treat u badly
it is human nature to get upset at times but that feeling is momentary

all the situations u mentioned do happen dnt have any personal experience as such

life although may not seem like it at times is fair to good people

jus read my post n u'll understand why

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gumsum thumbnail
I read it somewhere;

"Life is an echo; it comes back to you. So give the best you can and the best will come to you"
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Something to ponder as to what makes the world.
The Good the Bad and the Ugly. 😆

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
At times its very difficult to know the good from bad. I just do what my conscience tells me to do at such moments. Similarly its difficult to decide whats happening in ones life is good or bad as we do not have the whole picture B4 us. Many times a seemingly bad episode has very good unexpected outcome, so cheers! Just B happy ! 😆
gumsum thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angie.4u

At times its very difficult to know the good from bad. I just do what my conscience tells me to do at such moments. Similarly its difficult to decide whats happening in ones life is good or bad as we do not have the whole picture B4 us. Many times a seemingly bad episode has very good unexpected outcome, so cheers! Just B happy ! 😆

I completey agree. Its so hard to see the truth when ones vision is limited or sometimes we just don't want to see it. 
Summer3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gumsum

I completey agree. Its so hard to see the truth when ones vision is limited or sometimes we just don't want to see it. 

When in the dark either light a candle or use a walking stick or buy a dog.😆
Or get Sunny Bhai as he can see in the dark.
But seriously it is our faith or the unspoken voice that comforts us.
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
may the sun shine on everyone 😊
Summer3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crazy_sunny

may the sun shine on everyone 😊

Sunny Bhai if the sun keeps shining where will you hide?
my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Summer3

The purpose of all religions or spiritual practises etc is to acquire goodness which opens the door to everything. With goodness no prayers are necessary.

I hope God is not reading this. 😊 .. uski dukan band ho jayegi..

I can hear God saying exactly what the topic starter said.. ppl don't return good with good. 😊

Just trying to make a point here..one may say or do something that they do not regard as bad but ultimately who decides what is good or bad in gray areas?
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Expectations are killers...we expect lots from others...if others doest fulfill our expectation...we start thinking aginst them or feel annoyed or blah blah..cos mind is mess.....I just wanna say just give but dont expect anything return......😊