Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do Good, be Good..all Good?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_Naked_face

Hey goody people! LOL<br><br>How many of you think that if you be good to others then that goodness would return the favour back? have you ever been really good to someone only to be treated like shit later? have you ever wished for someone's good only to know they dont give a crap about you? have you always tried to help others, only to be left alone when you need their help the most? is life fair to good people?<br><br>Edit - My views later. <br><br>Xoxo<br>
yep, life is definitely not fair for good people. I remember I was playing with my sister when she was 2, and I guess she got too excited and took a piss on me(luckily nothing came to my face, thankfully) Also, in general, whenever someone strokes a llama, they are instantly rewarded: by spit.

Edited by debayon - 08 January 2010 at 5:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Normally or under normal circumstances the goodness doesnt return ,Infact sometimes even your goodness isnt acknowledged only as goodness,it is termed as "dikhawa".LOL

Yes the people whom I love and care for them I wish good for them and for outhers I am indiffrent towords them,if I do good to them I am not expecting same from them.

Summer3

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
what goes around comes around. Simple.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Midnight_ShadeSummer3..RamKiJanaki..

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
it rarely happens. I think I am generally good to people. But people are not always good to me.Smile It's all good anyways. I know God's here watching over me! As long as I know I am good, everything should be fine.

I often see good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekhab25Jess.Summer3

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
If you do good things to others, definitely good will be done to you too sometime in your lifetime, or even in your next. It is the simple rule of Karma.Smile No act, small or big, good or bad, goes unreturned. Even if you do a very simple act of kindness, you never know but it may bring a lot of happiness in another's life, and that good deed will definitely be returned to you.

Sometimes, good may not be done to you right away, or as fast as you like it, but definitely it will happen one day.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Midnight_Shadekarandel_2008return_to_hadesBeyond_the_VeilSummer3

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

I often see good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people.

That is also because of Karma. The bad people, either in their present life or past life, did some kind of good Karma and therefore are getting the fruits of their actions in the form of good happening to them, while the good people, for some reason or other, did some kind of bad Karma either in their past or present life, and are therefore suffering the consequences of their actions.

However, the bad Karma the bad people are doing will eventually make the good happening to them fade away because of their actions, and one day or other, they will pay for those actions, while the good people's good Karma will make the bad happening to them eventually fade away because of the positive power of their good Karma and they will eventually see happiness enter their life.

Summer3

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_Naked_face

Hey goody people! LOL

How many of you think that if you be good to others then that goodness would return the favour back? have you ever been really good to someone only to be treated like shit later? have you ever wished for someone's good only to know they dont give a crap about you? have you always tried to help others, only to be left alone when you need their help the most? is life fair to good people?

Edit - My views later.

Xoxo
Hey sweet muffin I am with you.LOL
Love and goodness has its own reward and God is not blind.
Be patient and pray do tarry a while, for the night is still young and Edward will see you soon.Smile

baz786

Post Reply New Post

Go to top