Debate Mansion

Bullied to death: They committed suicide (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by Gauri_3

<br>Yep, that's why I was in Taekwondo before coming to the US. COuld have gotten black belt but couldn't because I had to come here.CryWarna I would've been a black belt
<br><br>They have numerous taekwondo schools in pretty much each neighborhood here in the states. You can still pursue it and earn your black belt.<br>
I know but firstly the taekwondo that I learnt was North Korean, and the taekwondo they teach here is South Korean. Secondly, I have forgotten the important parts of it and lastly, they'd probably kick me out when they'd find out that I learnt North Korean taekwondo. LOL
I doubt so there must be many things quite common.
But careful as many bullies are also found in The Taekwondo classes.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bullied to death: They committed suicide (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
bullying of any sort is to b condemned

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by Gauri_3

<br>Yep, that's why I was in Taekwondo before coming to the US. COuld have gotten black belt but couldn't because I had to come here.CryWarna I would've been a black belt
<br><br>They have numerous taekwondo schools in pretty much each neighborhood here in the states. You can still pursue it and earn your black belt.<br>
I know but firstly the taekwondo that I learnt was North Korean, and the taekwondo they teach here is South Korean. Secondly, I have forgotten the important parts of it and lastly, they'd probably kick me out when they'd find out that I learnt North Korean taekwondo. LOL
Yes, but I hope they don't kick me because I learnt North Korean taekwondoLOL And don't worry, bullies are afraid of my sharp tongue.Evil Smile

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=debayon]
Yes, but I hope they don't kick me because I learnt North Korean taekwondoLOL And don't worry, bullies are afraid of my sharp tongue.Evil Smile
Generally most people are nice, it is the odd 1% that causes problems. so identify the 1% and stay away from them.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top